Chapter - 34.

Continuation...

Siddharth went to his room after bursting out on them.

He told them that he didn't want to listen anything about this. This is between her and him. And they will only decide what they have to do.

His mother knocked his door for dinner but he didn't came out. She sighed and went downstairs.

He didn't cry at night but was angrily doing his work on laptop. Suddenly his eyes fell on the photo frame of their marriage. Avneet is not smiling but he was slightly blushing.

He took that frame and threw it breaking it into pieces.

At midnight

He changed his clothes and sat down on bed and saw broken pieces of photo frame.

He sighed and started picking up glasses from himself. But a big glass pricked in his palm.

He didn't pull out the glass piece but silently saw the blood oozing out while remembering

She is in periods yes she didn't tell him but he guessed. Her stomach was hurting very much.

She took the glass of water from the night stand but slipped and fell down. She immediately bent down to pick up the glass pieces but it pricked in her palm.

But he was silently seeing her from a distance and immediately rushed seeing this.

"You are so careless" but she was busy in crying because of stomach and now this also.

He pulled out the glass and bandaged her hand. It was not very big cut but it was hurting her.

He took care of her whole day just because of her hand

"Jarurat se jyada kisiko pyar nhi karna chahiye" he mumbled and picked out the glass piece mercilessly and didn't even first-aid.

After picking up all glass pieces in dustbin. He went to sleep but sleep was nowhere in his eyes.

He has habitual of seeing her face on the couch. He again stood up and opened her cupboard to took her any dupatta or anything. But stopped himself as he know he had to learn to live without her. She is not made up for him.

He is angry but also habitual of her mere presence. He moulded himself as she like. He was always notice her keenly. He was in hope that one day maybe they will be happy couple.

He lost his self respect in greed of her little love or just little affection. So he can't forget her in one or two days but he is trying. He is more angry with himself.

To be continued...

60 votes ❤️

It's not easy to forget the person whom you love with your everything however you are angry with them but this is also true you can't hate them😞

Same goes for her also but you have to respect the efforts of others. You can't neglect them. You can't ignore their existence.

I know I am late!!

But

Happy friendship day guys ❤️

Yes I will update one more part !!