Chapter - 35.

Night time

His parents room

"Aapne dekha wo khud ko kaise control kar Raha tha rone se" his mother hugged his father while crying and blaming herself because she only came with this proposal.

"It's not your fault"

"It's my fault...my child was suffered because of me. And I didn't understand anything. I always know something is wrong but I don't know that she is only wrong" his mother again cried but he was consoling her.

"I don't want to imagine how he lived with her like this and she today also lied to me that they had fight but the truth is things are over"

"Calm down vaishali...not for anyone but for your son"

"But Rajesh I want to talk to her that..." he cut her off

"Siddharth told us to not interfere and we have to support him...and he is not wrong if he wants to divorce her" and unwillingly she nodded.

After this both slept.

(Vaishali and Rajesh is name of their parents)

On the other hand, Kabir was on call with vihaan

"Bhai you know about this from starting but you didn't think important me to tell me all these"

"Kabir, I was just suspicious from starting"

"You both are still consider me as small that's why you both didn't share with me anything. I am feeling terrible thinking bhaiya suffered all these alone"

"Calm down kabir"

"I will not leave her...she has to pay for this"

"Kabir" vihaan shouted

"Listen Siddharth don't want us to interfere so just support him if you can otherwise leave this on his own"

***

Next day

Siddharth went to his office after breakfast but today they all are silent.

After this he went to his office but today Rajesh also joined him. But both were quiet.

Siddharth was quick to went towards his cabin. While his dad sighed and he told driver to drove back to his home.

He clearly see that Siddharth was not in mood to talk with anyone.

Here Siddharth decided to send divorce papers through post. That her family also get honour to know about her daughter.

But his good heart stopping him to do this but again his mind was telling him to do this only. He was in second thought.

So he decided to first complete the office work.

His secretary knocked and he said come in in faint voice.

"Sir your new PA, Mr. Mehta took interview of candidates yesterday as per your order"

"Thank you, you can leave" sid said without seeing her

"Name" he was still engrossed in his work but asked his new PA name.

"Avneet Nigam" his PA answered and he raised his head to confirm.

Anger bubbled inside him seeing the girl infront of him.

"What are you doing here?" He angerly said while standing from his chair.

She turned behind then looked everywhere.

"Who? Ohh..I am your new PA" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"Who gave you this Job? You took my name for this job right because as far I know you don't want to work before?" He said gritting his teeth.

"I am here with my merit. You can see all the certificates Mr. Nigam" she forwarded her file with smile and he snatched the papers because he really not trust her.

"I am deserving" she said and he chuckled.

"But you are still fired"

To be continued...

60 votes ❤️

Double update 👍

Please complete the goals of chapter 34 & 35 for next double update.