Chapter 12- Yuvika' Past 1

Yuvika' Past might be divided in two or three parts I don't know yet as it's not complete. This is first part as many of you were eagerly waiting so I  completed it today by itself. I will try to post the upcoming parts as soon as possible once I am done writing.
Thank you!!! Enjoying reading!!!

Yuvika ran from there. She sat in car and hit the gas. She was driving rashly first she stopped out of the pub but remembered Raghbir' words and again started the car and went towards Raghbir' house. The house was a gift from Kunj to him. He needed to work on songs and he needed that space. The house was located near the mountains. She drive off there. She reached and went inside the house and left towards Raghbir' room closing the door shut she tried to block all those memories that came crashing.

The minute Ayush played the first cord, the past came haunting her. It was the song that her bhai used to sing. It was the song that Raghbir sang for Pragati when he proposed her in front of the everyone in college, and it was the same song that she sang when......

The memories of past clouded her vision. The pain came haunting her that she was trying hard to bury it inside her.....

Flashback......

A 19 year old Yuvika sitting in college cafeteria with her friends. Talking and laughing she was full of love and happiness. The bubbly girl of 1st year Commerce. But the boys kept there distance with her. No one ever dared to approach her as she was sister of Raghbir Maheshwari. No one questioned how, what or why. They know when it came to Raghbir, his loved ones are off limits, You can't even dare to look at them. Raghbir was there senior and he was hot headed, anyone who tried to piss him off will be found in the hospital the very next day. Everyone knew it and kept distance with him and his loves ones.

Suddenly a boy came towards her and said-

Hii.

Yuvika looked around and found he was telling her. She said- Hello.

Boy- my self Avinash. Avinash Thakur.

Yuvika nodded- kuch kaam hai mujhse?

Avinash- yeah actually kuch notes chaiye the. Accounts ke can you help?

Yuvika frowned- tumhare friends nhi hai? Mujhse maag rahe ho notes. Mein kiski bhen ho pta hai na?

Avinash smiled- acche se pta hai 6 months se hum ek he class Mai classmates hai. Kasi nhi pta hoga that you are Raghbir Maheshwari' sister.

Yuvika- phir bhi mere pss notes lene are ho. Agar mere bhai ko pta chala toh tumhe chodege nhi.

Avinash- aree tum toh mujhe daara rahi ho yaar. I just need your help. Humari class Mai Accounts mai tum bahut acchi hu. I have seen you top that subject always. Just a little bit help won't harm i swear....he pinched his throat.

Yuvika chuckled- okay okay. Mujhe nhi pta tha tum itna darma bhi krr sakte ho. Anyways.....she took out the book from her bag she was about to give him when one of her friend stopped her.

Kya krr rahi hai agar Sir ko pta chala na yeh kaam se jayega......she looked at Avinash nd said-.

Aree paise zayda ho gaye ho toh Hume treat de do. Kha ma kha hospital ke bill prr paise kyu waste krne ka shonk hai.

Yuvika annoyed- Riya tujhe khane ke ya treat ke alwa kuch dikhta hai kya. Let him be.....she turned towards Avinash and gave her the book...... Book mujhe kl de Dena.

Avinash nodded- mein tum prr chance nhi maar raha. I really need your help. I am sorry if....

Yuvika interrupted- I know that don't worry tumne mujhe offend nhi kiya.
Avinash thanked her and left.