Chapter- 14 In Trouble

Scene starts from college

Ayush was sitting with Aman in class the lecture was giving him headache. He just want to bash the professor for having such an annoying voice and distrubing his sleep. He just want to sleep at that very moment the subject he hates the most 'Maths' the name was enough to make him sleep. He kept his head on the desk and closed his eyes.

Aman jerked him- Abey uthna vo Buddha chilayega agar dekh liya toh.

Ayush- sone Dena yaar. Bhut neend AA Rahi ha phele he. Raat mai bhi mein late soya tha.

Aman scartically- aur asa kya kaam rahe the sarkar jo late soye?

Ayush opened his eyes and wacked him-

Can you just cut the sarcasm. I am your friend.

Aman- Abey dost hai esliye baacha Raha hu nhi toh mujhe kya soo tu. If you say toh Lori bhi gaa deta hu tere liye.

Ayush annoyed put his head on desk and within seconds slept.

Piya who was sitting in front seat heard them and said to Aman-

Yaar utha isko. Sir ne dekh liya toh yeh phas jayega.

Aman- tu utha mene try Kiya.

Just then proffesor came there and Stratling them.

Kuch important baat ho Rahi hai Miss. Piya....asked professor in stern voice.

Piya just got up and said-

No..no Sir.....she looked down and said 'Sorry'.

Then proffesor saw Ayush sleeping he went towards him and shook him but he was in his dream land. Professor gave Aman a pointed look. Aman understood he shook Ayush but his idiot of a friend was not even budging. He thought of worst and got up. He just pushed Ayush off the bench making him fall on his butt. Everyone laughed.

Ayush groaned in pain- ahh what the hell. Meri kamar......he galred at Aman and yelled-

Kya hai bey sone bhi nhi de sakta kya tu mujhe Shanti se konsa bhukamp aa gaya.....he trailed off when he saw proffesor standing behind Aman glaring at him. He immediately got up and Yelped in pain.

You come here to sleep Ayush? Asked proffesor angrily.

Ayush looked down- sorry sir. Bss headache ho Raha tha.

Proffesor- tbiyat thik nhi hai toh college attend krne ki kya zarurat hai.

Ayush just kept looking down. He so badly want to say that he hates this damn subject and was sleeping because, the proffesor was annoying him. But he knew if he dared to say anything he will call the guardian and he can't let his dada come and bash him, that was the last thing he want for himself.

Proffesor- submit me your assignment'.

Ayush looked up confused- Assignment?

Professor- yes Assignment that I gave you guys yesterday.

Ayush looked down to hell with him. He wanted to bash his own head on the wall. How can he forget about the assignment. The proffesor understood and said-

Call your guardian Ayush i really wish to meet him.

Ayush eyes widen and he pleaded- sir please sir i promise aapko yeh assignment kl mill jayegi sir i swear please don't call my guardian. Mene Aaj tk koi issue nhi kiya sir. It's just meri tabiyat thik nhi thi esliye yeh sabh hua. Aapko kl assignment mill jaygi i promise sir.

Proffesor- fine i am giving you last chance i want assignment on my table tomorrow otherwise I will personally call your guardian, And don't disturb my class or else i will throw you guys out of the class....he said galring at Three idiots and just then bell rang for break.