00 | INTRO

༺ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 ༻

Kim Taehyung is the havoc she never wanted in her life but he was the only better half written in her fate.

Lee Y/n is the tough business he never wanted to deal with but her way in his life was decided even before they both came to exist.

Lee y/n is the free spirit and independent young woman who ready to fulfill her dreams but suddenly figures out that she has been arranged with the man who is nothing but a stranger. All because of a promise.

Kim Taehyung, the youngest son of the very prestigious Kim family. He is the rudest ceo who works with rules. He is ruthless and feared by many.

He specifically doesn't hate his arranged wife but he is not interested either. She is nothing more than just a wife of a name. The woman he is supposed to show off to the world.

Y/n hates her husband with all her guts.  The guy turns out everything she never imagined and now she will do everything to bring his ego down.

What will happen when two persons with the same amount of attitude are tied together and none of them is going to back out or give up? Will they fall in love or end up crumbling apart because of the amount of red flags they carry within?

Find out further in the book(@ ̄∇ ̄@)

༊˚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

KIM TAEHYUNG. 29Yrs old.
The youngest heir of Kim Family.
Works as the CEO after taking over his father's place. Belongs to the richest family in country and is very cold in person but he immensely love his parents.

LEE Y/N

LEE Y/N. 23Yrs old.
The only daughter of Lee family.
Graduated from a fashion school and has big dreams to achieve. She is calm by nature and doesn't like to talk when it isn't necessary. Bold but struggles to express herself sometimes.

This is their couple aesthetic because why not? ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

To be continued

A/N :: This will be an arranged marriage AU with also a tint of office romance. Hope you'll all like this one! I'm really excited to start this book !! Will be updated regularly <3

Have a good day / night 💗

Also,please vote and comments.. I really appreciate your comments <3