Chapter - 47.

Continuation....

She attached this paper in the file and headed towards his cabin. The meeting was about to start in a few minutes.

In conference room

Meeting started, Three big investors were present there who about to invest the big amount in the company.

Siddharth is so sure that they are impressed from the company so deal is just one step away.

Presentation start on slide, Siddharth eyed Avneet to explain. But all investors suddenly started laughing.

Siddharth frowned and looked at the screen to just read crap.

"Mr.Vihaan is your friend right?" One asked from them and he awkwardly nodded.

"Mr. Nigam lagta hai aap apni wife se bahut naraz hai ab toh unhe samjh bhi nhi aa rha wo kya kare" one of them and all of them laughed.

(I think you are somad at your wife that she doesn't know what she has to do now)

Avneet hurriedly shut down the projector.

"Deal wagera toh hote rahenge pahle aap Maan jaiye. Bahut pareshan hai aapki wife"

(We will seal this deal later first let her pacify you. Your wife is so stressed)

"Wohi toh" they all again laughed and avneet was on verge of crying.

(Yes true)

"We will see next time Mr. Nigam"

Yeah first solve your personal problem" They all stood up while smriking and went out.

They didn't cancel the deal but insulted him today just because of her mistake.

Siddharth was furious and he was sitting on his place only. Avneet stammers before speaking.

"Si..ddha.rth"

"You know that this deal is important for me" he said slowly and she stood there silently.

"YES OR NO" he shouted and she shivered and nodded but he was not seeing her.

"Yes" she said and he held her arms on Swift motion

"Then why you did this?" He again shouted

"I didn't do anything intentionally" she said slowly and he scoffed

"I know you took revenge because I was not talking to you from few days" he accused her and went in his cabin.

"Mujhse kuch bhi sahi se nhi ho rha hai" she said and tears welled up in her eyes.

(I am not doing anything correctly)

She came to her desk and started doing her remaining work. And she decided what she has to do next.

"I don't know why she is this careless" he was sitting on his rolling chair palming his face.

In office they all know that she made this presentation but they don't know about that page. So they are assuming she made the wrong presentation that's why investor back off at the last moment. So all members are blaming her.

Siddharth came out from his cabin to go home because his mood is off. Now he can't able to work.

But he stops when he heard something

"Conference room mei Aisa kya hua Jo saare investors chale gye? Kahi tumne hi slut wali harkate toh nhi ki" Avneet glared at the person with teary eyes.

(What happened in conference room that all investors left. Might you showed your slutty behaviour)

"Why are you seeing me like this, we all know you are kept woman of our boss" he said and Siddharth punched him on his face.

"How dare you?" Siddharth roared and he was non other than Rishi who used to insult her and influence all the members against her because he was jealous of her position. He used to think he will be next PA of boss but suddenly she appeared.

"How dare you to insult someone like this moreover in my office?? Who gave you permission to defame her and raise finger on her character?" Siddharth was already angry so he was holding his collar.

"I am so..." But Siddharth again punched making him stumbled.

He about to punch next but avneet held held his arm and shook her head with teary eyes.

Siddharth realised she was saying truth that day. These people harrass her from few days.

"She is always being with me because...because she was my wife" Siddharth said and dragged her out with him.

People didn't notice was but wife and so shocked to react. But one thing is clear that Siddharth sir will not like any disrespect towards her.

Siddharth dragged her out and made her sit in his car and he himself sat beside her and start the car in fast speed.

"Where we are going?" She said but he didn't listen. She is little scared but didn't opposed.

To be continued....

90 votes ❤️