Chapter 4: The Wounded Boy

Jun Xie won 100,000 spirit crystals with 100 spirit crystals in the casino, but he cheated with the power of his soul after all, so he just let it go.

But 100,000 spirit crystals is a huge sum of money for many people.

After Jun Xie left the casino, he went to the tailor shop in Tianyun City to buy some new white robes.

Jun Xie, who originally planned to leave Tianyun City temporarily, heard a piece of news at this moment, which made him decide to stay for a while.

There is a small secret realm near Tianyun City, which is opened once every ten years.

And after half a month, it will be time for the small secret realm to open again.

Jun Xie was sitting in the restaurant, with a few seemingly good dishes on the table. Hearing the discussions of the people next to him, he couldn't help but touch his forehead speechlessly. The original owner's memory of this small secret realm No, it can be seen how bad the original owner's popularity is on weekdays.

Then Jun Xie checked the original owner's memory again, only to find that the original owner didn't even have a friend, but it was the same in his previous life, so he didn't despise the original owner in this regard, because he was not qualified.

Ninety-nine percent of the people in Lingwu Continent can cultivate, and the remaining one percent is quite rare cultivation waste.

Most people despise those who can't cultivate, so those people don't even want to talk to the original owner, which caused the original owner to be in a state of ignorance of many things.

Including this small secret realm, the original owner has never even heard of it.

But ever since the original owner's appearance was ruined, he has stayed in that dilapidated courtyard and never went out. If it wasn't for the divorce, he might never dare to go out to meet people for the rest of his life.

Jun Xie sighed secretly in his heart, and couldn't help reaching out to touch his face, this is simply a hot hand!

Such a perfect face was ruined as soon as it was said. Although it was not the real him, he also felt distressed.

However, apart from the matter of the small secret realm, there is another matter that people enjoy talking about, and that is the matter of Jun Xie's divorce.

Hearing the disdainful comments from the people around him, Jun Xie just silently lowered his head and ate the food on the table.

After eating the food, Jun Xie only felt that the other party's cooking was not as delicious as his cooking.

After filling his stomach, Jun Xie left the restaurant.

Thinking that there was no need to leave Tianyun City for the time being, Jun Xie secretly went back to the Jun Mansion. Regarding the small secret realm, he felt that he still needed to make good preparations.

After all, he no longer has the cultivation base of his previous life. With his strength greatly reduced, he must prepare more means to save his life.

As soon as Jun Xie stepped into the courtyard, he heard a bang, and saw a blood-soaked boy fall from the wall, hitting Jun Xie's feet right in time.

The young man's face was pale, but his right hand tightly grasped Jun Xie's clothes.

Jun Xie, "..."

The boy didn't say anything, just tilted his head and passed out.

Jun Xie looked down at the young man who was still clinging to the hem of his clothes even though he was in a coma, and raised his eyebrows involuntarily.

Thinking that he didn't know much about the situation in Lingwu Continent, he looked at the young man who had passed out. After thinking for a while, Jun Xie picked up the young man and walked towards the dilapidated room in front of him.

After entering the room, Jun Xie put the boy on the bed. Seeing the boy's pale face, a strange emotion suddenly appeared in his heart, but he was soon suppressed by him, and whispered, "You're lucky!" , this time I shouldn’t die.”

The young man was seriously injured, and now he was dying, so Jun Xie had no choice but to use the Chaos Supreme Art to heal the young man's injuries.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com