Chapter 20: Man

Jun Xie's words were an acknowledgment of his identity, the most famous good-for-nothing young master in Tianyun City.

"You...you..." Liu Baichi stared at Jun Xie with obvious shock on his face.

Liu Rusi, who had just walked over to see this scene, immediately said coldly to Jun Xie with an ugly expression, "Let go of my father."

"There is a kind of karma in this world called self-inflicted suffering. In the secret realm, it was your Liu family who wanted to harm us first, but I just used other people's methods to deal with other people's bodies. I don't think there is anything wrong with it." Jun Xie Leng His eyes swept over Liu Rusi and Liu Wenchang who were standing opposite him, and he curled his lips and said ironically, "You obviously don't have that strength, but you go greedy for things that don't belong to you, you deserve to die."

When Liu Wenchang heard Jun Xie's sarcasm, his complexion changed involuntarily, it was extremely ugly, and his eyes were a little dark.

After he came out, he deliberately told others that it was a man in white who killed Liu Wenrui. In fact, he didn't expect that the man in white was actually the well-known good-for-nothing young master Jun Xie, and the other party's cultivation level seemed to be higher than his. .

Thinking of this, Liu Wenchang felt a little unacceptable in his heart.

So he thought, if Liu Baichi could take the opportunity to kill Jun Xie, it would be a good thing.

However, he still overestimated his father's strength and underestimated Jun Xie.

"Even if you hate our Liu family for retiring the engagement, you won't hurt my father. As a man, can't you be more generous?" Liu Rusi looked at Jun Xie, as if she felt that the other party was unreasonable.

Mo Li blinked, turned to look at Jun Xie and said, "Is there something wrong with that woman's brain?"

Just now Jun Xie clearly said that he only wanted revenge, what was this woman thinking about?

Jun Xie nodded, and said seriously, "I guess there is something wrong with my brain."

Everyone, "..."

Hearing the conversation between Jun Xie and Mo Li, Liu Rusi felt a little embarrassed. She originally wanted to show off in front of everyone so that her reputation would be better, but the two said that she had a mental problem.

Looking at Liu Rusi, Jun Xie said calmly, "Even if you don't come to annul the engagement, I won't marry you, because I have no interest in you at all, and I even feel disgusted."

"You're lying." Liu Rusi immediately said in disbelief when she heard the words, "When my father went to divorce the engagement, you obviously didn't want to call it off."

When Mo Li heard this, he immediately stared at Jun Xie, and said displeasedly, "Is your vision that bad?"

Jun Xie folded her arms around her chest, raised her eyebrows lightly, and said nonchalantly, "Let's think about it, I really didn't seem to want to at the time, but don't be too sentimental, I just felt ashamed at that time That's all, it's not because I like you in my heart, after all, being divorced by a woman is detrimental to the dignity of a man."

In fact, the original owner really ran to stop the divorce for this reason.

Li Li nodded in satisfaction and said, "So that's the case, I just said why your eyesight is so bad."

Hearing Mo Li's words, Jun Xie couldn't help feeling a little dumbfounded.

His vision is naturally not bad, but it's a pity that there has never been anyone who can make him tempted.

Liu Rusi bit her lips secretly, looking at Jun Xie's indifferent appearance, but she really couldn't see the slightest sign of him lying.

In the crowd, everyone was discussing.

"Is he the good-for-nothing young master from the Jun family, one of the three major families in Sky Cloud City?"

"This is no useless material, I think his cultivation base is at least above the high level of the Earth Spirit Realm."

"I remember that he seems to be only twenty years old this year."

"The luck of this Jun's family is too good, and there is another genius for cultivation."

"Tsk tsk, will Liu Rusi feel regretful now?"

"But how did the name of this waste material come out?"

"Who knows!"

"Anyway, none of us outsiders can tell about these big families."

"..."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com