Chapter 23: Scaring Them

When Jun Xie and Mo Li returned to the Jun Mansion, they didn't act immediately. The two returned to the dilapidated courtyard where they lived. Their things were put in the storage space, so even if they were going to leave, they didn't have anything. Packable.

About an hour later, there was a sudden sound of footsteps outside, and it sounded like there were quite a few people.

Jun Xie and Mo Li walked out at the same time, and they saw a group of people. The leader was a middle-aged man with a serious face. When he saw Jun Xie, a trace of obvious surprise flashed in his eyes.

"Young Master, the Patriarch and the four elders invite you to the Criminal Trial Hall." The middle-aged man said to Jun Xie expressionlessly.

"I see." Jun Xie replied lightly, then turned to look at Li Li who was standing beside him.

"Of course I want to go with you." Li Li immediately put on a look that was completely non-negotiable.

Hearing this, the middle-aged man couldn't help frowning, looked at Li Li and asked, "Who is this young master?"

Mo Li replied without thinking, "I am Jun Xie's."

When Jun Xie heard the words, his expression became a little subtle. This sentence sounds very misleading!

When the middle-aged man heard what Li Li said, his eyes on Jun Xie and Mo Li suddenly changed, and so did the others.

Jun Xie, "..."

With his hands behind his back, Mo Li walked forward and stood in front of Jun Xie. At the same time, he exuded an aura and coercion belonging to the middle level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, which immediately shocked everyone who came to look for Jun Xie.

"What? You don't want me to go with Jun Xie?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows and sneered, "This criminal trial hall in your Jun's mansion is not a good place. If I don't follow Jun Xie Protect him by your side, what if you punish him?"

Jun Xie, "..."

It really opened his eyes, he didn't know that Li Li had such a strong side.

The middle-aged man looked at Jun Xie with a troubled face. The Patriarch and the four elders only said to bring Jun Xie there, and it was impossible for him to bring Li Li with him on his own. stranger.

If anything happened, he would be punished.

"If he wants to follow, let him follow. Anyway, you can't stop him." Jun Xie stepped forward, smiled lightly, and said, "In my estimation, all of you combined are not enough to kill him."

Everyone was startled suddenly, and they looked at Li Li with a little more vigilance and defense.

Mo Li twitched the corner of his mouth, and said to Jun Xie, "Am I that bloody and cruel?"

Jun Xie reached out and touched his head, smiled lightly, and said, "Hey, don't be angry, I'm just scaring them."

Everyone, "..."

Looking at Jun Xie's calm appearance, the middle-aged man was full of doubts. Like many people, he also found it hard to believe Jun Xie's change.

In fact, he brought so many people here just to prevent Jun Xie from rebelling and not going to the Criminal Trial Hall with him, but now it seems that he is unnecessary.

Jun Xie ignored the middle-aged man and the others, and took Li Li to the Criminal Trial Hall of the Jun Mansion.

Looking at the backs of Jun Xie and Mo Li, the middle-aged man suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart for some reason, as if something unexpected was about to happen.