Chapter 29: Warm Your Bed

The sky was clear, the breeze was blowing past, and in a dense forest, bursts of food aromas wafted out.

Jun Xie and Mo Li were sitting on a clean stone, while Jun Xie was flipping a half-cooked rabbit in his hand and was grilling it.

Mo Li smelled the scent that had already wafted out, couldn't help but took a deep breath, looked at Jun Xie's bright eyes, smiled authentically, "I didn't expect your cooking skills to be so good, now I want to come, follow you By my side, I am not at a loss!"

Jun Xie glanced at Mo Li, twitched the corner of his mouth, and said, "You're not at a loss, but I feel like I'm at a bit of a loss."

Mo Li blinked, looked at Jun Xie and said, "If you feel that you are at a loss, I can mortgage myself to you."

Jun Xie slightly raised his eyebrows, turned to look at Mo Li, and said, "To me, you are useless now."

"How could it be!" Li Li immediately retorted, "I am very useful, for example, I can warm your bed."

Jun Xie, "..."

He doesn't need someone to warm his bed!

After a while, there was a loud noise in the forest, and there seemed to be the sound of fighting.

"Is someone fighting?" Li Li looked curiously towards the source of the sound, but he didn't see anyone, so far he only heard the sound.

"It's none of our business anyway." Jun Xie said flatly.

"That's right!" Mo Li nodded.

"Okay." Jun Xie stopped his hands and looked at the rabbit meat he had grilled, very satisfied.

Li Li stared at the rabbit meat with sparkling eyes, and quickly said, "Hurry up and give me a taste."

"What's the rush, be careful, it's just the two of us here anyway, enough for you to eat." Jun Xie said.

"This is the first time I've eaten something made by you. It's very memorable." Li Li stretched out his hand and tore off a rabbit leg. Just smelling the aroma made him salivate.

Jun Xie smiled lightly, "I'm curious, aren't you afraid that I'll poison you?"

Mo Li turned to look at Jun Xie, and asked, "Then would you do this?"

Looking at Mo Li's clear eyes, Jun Xie was startled for a moment, then smiled lightly, shook his head, and said, "Although I won't poison you to death, I am indeed not a good person."

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie with a smile and said, "It's just right, I'm not a good person, do you think we are a good match?"

"Are you serious?" Jun Xie looked at Mo Li with a gloomy gaze.

"If you think it's serious, then it's serious. If you think it's a joke, then it's a joke." Li Li smiled unabated.

Jun Xie's eyes were deep, and a gleam of color flashed across them. After a moment of silence, the corners of his lips suddenly curled up, like a charm, and a smile appeared on his handsome face. His voice was low but full of magnetism, and he looked at Mo Lidao. ,"Do you like me?"

Looking at the impeccably perfect face in front of him, Li Li's heart suddenly thumped rapidly, he stretched out his hand to cover his heart, and stared straight at Jun Xie's face.

Seeing Mo Li's sluggish look, Jun Xie pursed his lips slightly, but there was a slight smile in his eyes, and said, "Are you stupid?"

Hearing Jun Xie's voice again, Mo Li came back to his senses, twitched the corner of his mouth, and said, "You're just stupid."

As he spoke, he opened his mouth and took a bite of the barbecue in his hand.

Jun Xie smiled lightly, looked at Mo Li and said, "You haven't answered my question yet!"

Mo Li sighed, looked at Jun Xie and said, "Why do you need to ask such an obvious question!"

Jun Xie smiled and said, "That's right, you are willing to warm my bed."

"So, what kind of relationship do we have now?" Li Li asked.

However, before Jun Xie could speak, a few people suddenly ran out of the woods in front of them. They didn't look very old, but they looked very embarrassed and injured.

Seeing Jun Xie and Mo Li, they shouted for help.

And behind them, there is a centipede chasing, which looks a bit ferocious.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com