Chapter 37: Wait for me

Although the imperial power is not supreme in Lingwu Continent, many people still have respect for the imperial family.

Clap clap! ! !

More than a dozen people were slapped at the same time, and it seemed that there was no mercy at all.

These people who obeyed Mu Tianhe's orders were shadow guards trained by the Xuantian Empire's royal family, and they were all sent to protect Mu Tianhe.

Some people chose to resist, but were severely injured by those shadow guards.

In fact, most of the people here have suffered indiscriminate disasters.

The scene began to become a little chaotic, and the host's face was very ugly, but because of Mu Tianhe's identity, he didn't dare to say anything.

Walking towards Jun Xie and Mo Li was a middle-aged man, who looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li with obvious contempt.

The middle-aged man had no expression on his face, but the look of contempt in his eyes did not subside. He raised his hand and was about to hit Li Li.

However, before the middle-aged man's hand could touch Li Li, he was kicked down by Jun Xie who was standing beside Mo Li.

Seeing this, Li Li had no choice but to straighten his legs back silently. In fact, he also wanted to kick him in the first place.

It's just that every movement is not as fast as Jun Xie's.

Dressed in white clothes, Jun Xie moved against the wind, his temperament was dusty, his face was stunning, his expression was as indifferent as frost, and he opened his lips and said, "In front of me, people who want to hit me, don't you think your life is too long?"

When Mo Li heard Jun Xie's words, his eyes suddenly brightened, and he even felt a little bit ecstatic.

The movement here quickly attracted the attention of other people. Seeing that Jun Xie kicked down a person with a cultivation level of the Sun Spirit Realm, many people showed shocking expressions on their faces.

The middle-aged man who was kicked down by Jun Xie felt extremely ashamed, his eyes suddenly became dark, and then he stood up, his face was livid, and the murderous aura emanating from his body was as real as it was. !"

Jun Xie sneered in his heart. Even now, he didn't have the slightest sign of fear when facing someone who was in the Riling Realm.

Just when the middle-aged man's spiritual power was about to hit Jun Xie and Mo Li, Jun Xie suddenly stretched his arms around Mo Li's waist, jumped up, and then turned around and landed in another position.

The middle-aged man's attack failed, and he launched another attack on Jun Xie and Mo Li again.

"Wait for me!" After Jun Xie said this to Mo Li, he immediately set off to meet the middle-aged man's attack head-on.

Different from the middle-aged man's even rough style of play, Jun Xie's moves looked extremely elegant and beautiful, as graceful as a fairy, and seemed to be able to handle them with ease.

And with Jun Xie's actions, his cultivation was also exposed, which was the reason why countless people were shocked.

How can a person at the beginning of the Heavenly Spirit Realm be able to fight against and even have the upper hand against a person with the cultivation level of the Sun Spirit Realm?

This is simply unheard of.

The middle-aged man didn't expect that Jun Xie's cultivation was not as good as his, but his combat power was superior to him. Apart from being shocked, his killing intent towards Jun Xie became more and more intense.

Mo Li looked up at Jun Xie's figure, feeling that no one in this world could look better than him, and couldn't help saying excitedly, "Well done, it's best to beat him like a pig's head."

Jun Xie stood in mid-air, her clothes and hair fluttering in the wind, her perfect lips were slightly curved, outlining a faint smile, but the coldness in her eyes was as cold as ten thousand years of ice.

The middle-aged man was even more furious when he saw Jun Xie, who was so calm and calm.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com