Chapter 42: The Meeting Point

Five days later, the enrollment of Lingwu Academy also ended.

The monks who successfully signed up gathered at the place designated by Lingwu Academy.

Jun Xie and Mo Li were separated this time because they signed up for different departments.

The gathering place was a mountain range. In addition to the monks who were about to take part in the college's test, there were also a mentor from the college and 20 students who were all at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm.

For many ordinary monks who have no power to rely on, these people from Lingwu Academy are the objects they want to curry favor with.

Everyone has different ideas.

When Jun Xie arrived, many people were already there.

Mu Tianhe, who was standing not far away, soon saw Jun Xie's figure, gritted his teeth, and then gave Jun Xie a hard look, but thinking of Mu Tianyun's warning to him, he could only hold back for the time being. The anger in my heart was suppressed.

But Mu Tianhe was a little surprised to meet Jun Xie here.

With Jun Xie's keen sense, he could naturally detect Mu Tianhe's unfriendly gaze, but he just ignored it.

Seeing Jun Xie's attitude like this, Mu Tian felt more and more depressed.

When Jun Xie appeared, most people's eyes turned to him. Facing the scrutiny of the crowd, Jun Xie was very calm, and his thoughts had already drifted to Li Li's side.

From Jun Xie's point of view, Mo Li was quite easy to deceive, so he was a little worried.

Of course, from Jun Xie's appearance, he couldn't tell who he was worried about. It was only because of his outstanding appearance that he attracted many people's attention.

However, a few days ago, Jun Xie and Mu Tianhe had a feud and knocked down more than a dozen shadow guards with the cultivation of the Sun Spirit Realm in public. Many people knew about it, and even some people here recognized Jun Xie's identity.

Therefore, apart from being amazed by Jun Xie's appearance, these people are more curious about Jun Xie. After all, there are not many people who dare to offend the imperial prince head-on.

In the end, there were more than 800 monks gathered here.

Of course, among the more than 700 people, not everyone is suitable to be an alchemist, so this is the purpose of the entrance examination set by Lingwu Academy.

The instructor sent by Lingwu Academy is called Wang Huafeng, his cultivation is at the peak of the Astral Realm, and he has a three-inch beard on his chin. Although he looks a bit fierce, his eyes are very gentle.

After a while, Wang Huafeng suddenly said, "Okay, the time for assembly is up, but I'd like to introduce myself first, my name is Wang Huafeng, and I'm the instructor of the Dan Department of Lingwu Academy. Listen, I will draw lots next." The way to decide the task you have to do, only after completing this task can you participate in the second test."

Everyone heard the words, and then looked at each other.

One of the youths couldn't help asking, "Mr. Wang, I want to ask, why is there a second test?"

Wang Huafeng turned to look at the young man, and asked indifferently, "If there is the first test, why can't there be the second test?"

youth,"……"

He can't refute this!

In fact, many people think that there is only one entrance test, but they did not expect that there will be a second test afterwards.

This Lingwu Academy is really hard to get into!

Regarding this so-called entrance test, Jun Xie was not worried that he would fail. Whether it was a fight or alchemy in public, he was confident that he could pass it.

Wang Huafeng raised his eyelids, and then said, "Only by passing the second test can you be qualified to become a student of Lingwu Academy."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com