Chapter 44: Vampire Eagle

It's not that Jun Xie didn't notice Wang Huafeng's eyes on him, but he didn't care, and he didn't feel any malice from the other party.

Because of the power of the soul to cheat, Jun Xie quickly found one of the spirit herbs.

In less than half an hour, Jun Xie found all three kinds of spirit herbs.

Although there was a little accident when he was looking for the Golden Sun Grass, he was attacked by a monster, but Jun Xie had already prepared for it, and finally beat the monster away.

As for why Jun Xie didn't kill the monster, it was entirely because he didn't want to take advantage of others.

Jun Xie was the first to complete the task, and the spirit grass did not need to be handed in. The next test was to refine a pill with these spirit herbs.

But the second test is tomorrow.

Because the task has been completed, Jun Xie can leave early, and the spirit grass is temporarily kept by Jun Xie.

Jun Xie naturally didn't stay any longer, because he still wanted to see what was going on at Li Li's side.

Before they separated, Li Li had told him the meeting point of the Martial Academy.

The meeting point of the Martial Academy is also a mountain range.

The peaks are shrouded in clouds and mist, with different shapes, winding mountain paths, and lush trees standing on the ground, looking like a green ocean from a distance.

This Yunyin mountain range is not too close to Tongtian City, and Mo Li and the others all used the teleportation array to come here.

After Jun Xie came to the Yunyin Mountains, he immediately used the power of his soul to search for Mo Li's figure.

A quarter of an hour later, Jun Xie finally found Mo Li, but at this time Mo Li was staying with other people, and there were mentors and students from Lingwu Academy by his side.

Jun Xie didn't know what Li Li's entrance test was, and there were other people around Mo Li, so he didn't plan to show up.

However, although Jun Xie decided not to show up for the time being, he didn't intend to leave just yet. At least he could protect Li Li in secret.

Jun Xie used the invisibility technique, and then teleported directly in Li Li's direction.

Although the people in the Lingwu Continent also cultivate spiritual energy, their use of spiritual power is far inferior to that of the Cultivation Continent where Jun Xie lived in his previous life.

At least in the history of Lingwu Continent that Jun Xie knew so far, there was no such thing as invisibility.

The temperature in the Yunyin Mountains was a bit low, and under the scanning of Jun Xie's soul power, it was found that many monsters were entrenched here.

Because of his physique, Jun Xie felt colder than ordinary people when he stayed in the environment of the Yunyin Mountains. Fortunately, he was protected by the Chaos God Fire, so it didn't affect him much.

Jun Xie was becoming more and more calm about his unlucky physique.

Jun Xie leaned on the branch incognito, with his head slightly sideways. This place was not far from where Mo Li was, and he could even see a little of Mo Li through the lush green leaves.

It's a pity that Li Li doesn't know how to use his spiritual sense to communicate, otherwise he could chat with Mo Li.

Li Li, who was sitting on a piece of wood casually, was playing with a few leaves in his hands in every possible way, and suddenly looked up in one direction as if feeling something, but found nothing, and frowned.