Chapter 21- Birthday

It was Ayush' birthday. Arjun wanted to throw a big party for his kid but Ayush was shy he just wanted to celebrate his special day with his whole family. They all tried to convince him for the party but in the end gave in to Ayush' demand. He was getting all pampered by everyone. The Maheswari' also stayed with them as the birthday boy ordered. It was 12 in the night, Om and others kept Ayush busy in playing games. Arjun and Roshni prepared cake for Ayush. They entered in the room followed by Kunj and Twinkle.

Twinkle Started singing:

Happy Birthday to You.....and others too joined her.
Happy Birthday Dear Ashu
Happy Birthday to You.....they all Clapped.

Ayush hugged his dada tightly his eyes misted. He has celebrated his birthday with his grandparents but always wished to celebrate it with his whole family and now when actually his wish came true he was overwhelmed.

Arjun hugged him tightly he was his kid. From the day he saw him he felt a deep connection with him. He accepted him from the day he got to know about him, he was happy to have him in his life. He pulled back from hug-

Chal ab cake cut kare?

Ayush just nodded. He was about to blew the candles when Piya said-

Aree wish toh maang le kya chaiye tujhe?

He sighed and closed his eyes. He always wished to meet his idol, when first time he got to know that Raghbir is his relative he was a in shock and after that everything that happened, him meeting Raghbir, Raghbir teaching him, him being his Bhaiyu it all felt like deja vu. Music was something he was inspired by him but there was also one more person he wanted to meet.... The Black Rose. She was an Angel her voice always soothed him when needed. So he wished he can meet her.....he opened his eyes and blew the candle.

He cut the cake and gave it's first bite to Arjun who made him eat first. Ayush bend down to take his blessings and Arjun blessed him.

He turned to Roshni and feed her cake he hugged her tightly. She was his mother, he always felt a motherly warmth from her. She was the first one to make him understand and helped him clear the air between him and his siblings.

He turned towards Om and feed him the cake. He hugged his Bhaiya, he was the first one who showed him his anger for the first time and that showed him he has accepted him from heart. The concern behind his anger was evident to him when he came and explained him what he did was wrong.

He then turn towards Yuvika his di. From the time he entered the house she gave him the space and did things without making it obvious. She always saved him from his Dada' warth and ended up facing the burn of it. He was always thankful to have them in there life.

He feed cake to Aman and hugged him tightly. He was his best friend he never had, a partner in crime who  always aggreed to all his stupid plans even though they had risk of getting caught. But Aman never backed out and always became a part of his stupid craziness.

He feed cake to Mashewari siblings. They were his family he hugged all of them and took Kunj and Raghbir' blessings. His bhai was his Dada' age and sometimes saved him from Arjun' anger. And his Bhaiyu who was not just his brother but his teacher too. He didn't even in his dreams thought that he will get a chance to meet him and now when he was leaving his dream he felt like over the moon.

Piya- so birthday boy kya kasie celebrate krenge birthday?

Ayush just shrugged. Yuvika sighned-

I am telling you Ashu tohda toh baata kya krna hai tujhe. Tu na party ke liye tayira hora hai na he kuch baata raha hai....he just hugged Arjun. He was very Overwhelmed by what they all did and he don't want to ask much more than this. He was happy.