Chapter 72

"Junior sister, please wait for a while, I will teach him a lesson for you." Zhao Fei's eyes sank, and after saying this, he took out the spirit beast bag hanging from his waist, opened it again, and released the monster.

The spirit beast bag is a kind of space storage bag specially refined by the Beastmaster Sect. It can store live monsters in it, and generally the monsters placed in the spirit beast bag have been tamed.

What Zhao Fei released was a sixth-level high-level monster, which was equivalent to the high-level Moon Spirit Realm of a human monk.

Jun Xie narrowed his eyes, raised his hand, and was about to whip Zhao Fei, but Shi Xiuping stood in front of him at this moment.

"The Heavenly Dragon Secret Realm will be opened tomorrow, what are you guys doing!" Shi Xiuping said with a smile, "It's better to recharge your energy and wait until tomorrow to find opportunities."

"He killed my little pet." Yang Fu said a little aggrieved.

"You have to know that there are many snakes, insects, rats and ants in this mountain. No one likes to be disturbed, let alone aggressive snakes. If you said earlier that the snake was your pet, maybe our This classmate Jun won't kill it." Shi Xiuping said with a smile.

Jun Xie glanced at Shi Xiuping, his expression a little unpredictable.

Zhao Fei looked at Shi Xiuping and said in a deep voice, "Did my junior sister's pet just die for nothing like this?"

"Then what do you want?" Jun Xie jumped down from the branch suddenly, dressed in white as snow, with a face as indifferent as frost, glanced at the sixth-level high-level monster released by Zhao Fei, and said in an extremely calm voice, "If you want to fight, do it quickly, I don't want to waste time with you."

"You..." Yang Fu stared at Jun Xie with obvious anger in her eyes, but after seeing Jun Xie's appearance, she couldn't help being dazed again.

Because the night was thick, she didn't see Jun Xie's face clearly just now, but she never thought that this was such a handsome man.

At least this man was more handsome than all the men she had ever seen.

Suddenly, Yang Fu's anger was surprisingly extinguished.

When Shi Xiuping heard Jun Xie's words, he couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth. He even came forward to speak for this guy, but this guy still wants to fight?

"Just hit it, just to remind you, my monsters like to eat meat very much." Zhao Fei looked at Jun Xie with a gloomy gaze, and said maliciously.

"It's not good for a gentleman to use his mouth but not his hands. After all, there are so many people watching." Shi Xiuping pulled Jun Xie aside with a smile, and said in a low voice, "Now the people who offended the Beast Master Sect are right. You are no good, there are many monsters entrenched in the Tianlong Secret Realm, and the people of the Beast Master Sect are good at controlling monsters, so those monsters may become their combat power."

Jun Xie thought for a while, then said, "Thank you, Dean, for letting me know!"

Shi Xiuping thought that Jun Xie had listened to his words, so he gave in to the Beast Master Sect's people, and his mood eased a bit, so he continued to smile and said, "I don't know how you can thank me?"

When Jun Xie heard this, he looked at Shi Xiuping inexplicably.

"If you really want to thank me, you might as well transfer to our martial arts academy." Shi Xiuping smiled, and finally expressed his purpose.

Jun Xie was startled for a moment, and then smiled, "If the dean of the alchemy school and the class tutor think it's okay, then I don't care."

Thinking of Lu Chengyun's attitude, Shi Xiuping couldn't help twisting his face slightly.