Chapter 90: Begging for Mercy to Solve

The talisman that Situ Ting took out was a seventh-level talisman. After activating the talisman, there was a loud noise instantly.

Thunder and lightning suddenly appeared out of thin air, forming a net around Jun Xie's body, and then quickly condensed into a huge thunder ball.

Although Situ Ting felt sorry for this seventh-level talisman, after all, it was one of his life-saving means, but now he has no choice, because the difference in strength between him and Jun Xie is too great.

Even if there are other people here, he is not at ease.

Seeing this, everyone ignored Situ Ting's sneak attack and took the opportunity to increase their strength to attack Jun Xie.

They have already discovered that with their current offensive, Jun Xie can't be dealt with at all.

Jun Xie's eyes were cold and calm, without the slightest sign of panic, he floated up, his white clothes fluttering in the wind, and he broke free from the grid lightly.

The thunder ball lost its attack target and landed directly on the ground, with a loud bang, a big crater had already appeared in the wind and thunder platform, accompanied by billowing smoke and dust.

Their attack also failed again, which affected many people's emotions a little.

Jun Xie is handsome, with a cold expression, his dark eyes seem to have a kind of arrogance looking down on the common people, his lips curled up in a strange arc, and said, "Next time you play a sneak attack, remember to move faster , with a tortoise-like speed like yours, the food will be cold, but I think you probably have no chance..."

His tone was very gentle, with a slight smile on his lips, as if he was talking about an ordinary matter.

It's just that his aura suddenly changed at this moment.

Jun Xie stood up against the wind, his clothes and hair fluttering in the wind, and an extremely powerful aura suddenly erupted from him, making the people present almost breathless.

Seeing Jun Xie whose momentum had changed in vain, everyone was shocked, and their faces turned pale. The first to bear the brunt were the people standing on the Fenglei Terrace, as if they were attacked by an invisible sense of deterrence and fear. They felt suffocated.

"This... This is the Emperor Spirit Realm!" Shi Xiuping couldn't help but gasped, looking at Jun Xie who was standing in midair, his face was full of disbelief.

"His cultivation is higher than mine." Kong Zong narrowed his eyes and said, feeling slightly surprised.

"Headmaster, isn't his cultivation at the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm?" Zhang Yongcang said in shock.

"How is this possible? How old is he?" Cai Jianbo also looked shocked.

"Age does not represent cultivation and strength." Kong Zong said indifferently.

"The Chief Dean's words are reasonable." Jiang Xinli nodded.

Kong Zong straightened his chest, smiled meaningfully, and said, "So I am the chief dean, but you can only be the dean."

Everyone, "..."

While they were talking, Jun Xie had already started to attack.

Jun Xie raised the long sword in his hand, emitting a faint golden light. At the same time, strands of golden thunder appeared around him out of thin air, which looked extremely strange.

"Your lightning power can't do anything to this deity." Jun Xieju looked down at Situ Ting condescendingly, and said with a sneer, "This deity always likes to use his own way to treat others. Just look at how this deity treats others for you." Summoned lightning."