Chapter 92: It smells so good

But the corner of Jun Xie's mouth couldn't help twitching, and he said a little speechlessly, "Could it be that you read these words from the script again?"

Li Li blinked and asked subconsciously, "How do you know?"

Jun Xie stretched out his hand and flicked Mo Li's forehead, and smiled helplessly, "You really read those words from the scriptures!"

"So you're playing tricks on me." Mo Li's eyes widened for a moment, then he twitched the corners of his lips, snorted softly, and said, "You're not touched anyway, it seems that everything in the scriptures is a lie , It's really useless at all, and it's a waste of my spirit crystal and time."

Jun Xie curled his lips into a smile, and suddenly stretched out his hand to pull Mo Li into his arms. Their bodies were so close together that they could even hear each other's breathing.

Seeing the handsome face so close at hand, Mo Qi couldn't help swallowing hard.

"Books can lie, but I won't lie to you." Jun Xie wrapped his arms around Mo Li's waist, his eyes were shining brightly, and even the stars in the sky were less than one ten thousandth, pink and rosy Her thin lips curled into a slight arc, and the smile she revealed was a bit charming, and her deep voice seemed to be captivating, very sexy.

Mo Li's face flushed instantly, his heart was pounding against his chest, his eyes seemed to be unable to hold anything other than Jun Xie.

"Since I met you, my heart, which has always been empty, has also become full." Jun Xie's voice was low and magnetic, with a smile on his brows and eyes, and he pursed his lips, "Life is more meaningful than before. The person who is by my side will always be you."

Mo Li listened to Jun Xie's deep and sexy voice, sniffed the faint fragrance emanating from Jun Xie's body, and felt that it was easy to intoxicate like wine, and his mind felt light. His slender eyelashes fluttered slightly, sucking Sniffing, couldn't help saying, "You smell so good!"

Jun Xie, "..."

Just now he said such a long paragraph of love words, but in the end he only got Li Li's words that seemed to be molesting a woman?

He's actually kind of taken aback.

Mo Li buried his head into Jun Xie's neck, took another deep breath, and said, "It smells really good, where did the fragrance on your body come from? I don't remember it being so strong before? "

Hearing what Li Li said, Jun Xie was also a little depressed. He really didn't notice any changes in himself.

"Like a lotus flower, it smells so good." Mo Li touched his nose with a smile.

Jun Xie, "..."

"I said you two guys who don't know how to respect the old and love the young, can you consider that there is still a lonely person here?" Ling Qingye floated out of the bone dragon's head, and her soul was floating in the air, looking at it with disgust. Watching Jun Xie and Mo Li.

"You say that we don't know how to respect the old and love the young, so why should we think about you?" Jun Xie glanced at Ling Qingye lightly.

Ling Qingye, "..."

Jun Xie ignored the resentful Ling Qingye, and then told Li Li about the Xuantian Continent.

Of course, Jun Xie just told Li Li what Kong Zong said to him.

"I didn't expect that after I died, Xuantian Continent would be invaded by foreign races." Ling Qingye said with a somewhat melancholy expression, "If I were still here, how could it be the turn of those ghosts and demons to run rampant in Xuantian Continent! "