Chapter 99: Wicked Mouth

Liu Rusi's face was flushed red by what Jun Xie and Li Li said, her eyes were filled with shame and anger, her hands were clenched into fists, as if she had suffered some great grievance.

Guan Leling's body was trembling, and she looked at Jun Xie with eyes full of horror, and said in a trembling voice, "We just talked about you today, and if you use this kind of evil skill to kill them, aren't you afraid that you will be punished by heaven? "

Hearing Guan Leling's words, Jun Xie immediately sneered, looked at her with a mocking look, and said, "You all said that this deity has practiced evil skills, but you should talk about what this deity has cultivated?" Evil work?"

"How would I know what evil kung fu you practiced?" Guan Leling said a little aggrieved, "And the fact that you practiced evil kung fu to harm people has long been known to everyone?"

"It's a well-known one." Jun Xie raised the corners of his lips, with a half-smile expression on his face, his cold eyes swept across the people in front of him, but he said in an unusually calm voice, "Do you also think that this deity is the murderer?"

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

"I believe you didn't kill anyone." Mu Tianyun suddenly walked out of the crowd, looking at Jun Xie with a gloomy gaze, and there seemed to be some incomprehensible emotions inside.

Jun Xie couldn't help turning his head to look at Mu Tianyun, but at this moment, another voice sounded.

"I also believe that you are not the murderer who killed these people." Lin Feng also stood up and said with a serious face, "Although I don't know why there are such remarks, you all identified Mr. Jun just based on your own guesses and assumptions. It's a murderer, isn't it too childish?"

Jun Xie was slightly taken aback, he didn't expect Mu Tianyun and Lin Feng to stand up and speak for him, after all he didn't know them well.

Kong Zong's expression was very flat, and he said slowly, "The murderer is not Jun, I'm sure of that."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone present couldn't help being a little surprised, but since Kong Zong also said so, there are naturally many fewer people who suspect Jun Xie as the murderer.

Neither Liu Rusi nor Guan Leling expected Kong Zong to be so sure, because Kong Zong's status in Lingwu Continent had been aloof for a long time, so what he said was still very convincing.

"You guys feel great about spreading rumors, don't you?" Mo Li snorted coldly, his face was as cold as frost, he squinted his eyes, and said, "If you have such a wicked mouth, you are not afraid that you will lose your children and grandchildren."

Everyone, "..."

Whose mouth is wicked?

The eight mummified corpses were lying on the ground, their skins were gray-black, as if they had been scorched, and their facial expressions seemed to be terrified.

Jun Xie glanced at the eight mummies indifferently, then turned to look at Guan Leling, his expression suddenly became a little unpredictable.

Guan Leling lowered her eyes, pursed her lips slightly, and stood beside Liu Rusi without saying a word. She seemed to be aware of Jun Xie's gaze, and couldn't help but look up.

I don't know if it was her illusion, but she always felt that Jun Xie looked at her with an invisible strange feeling.

This feeling is like some secret of his has been exposed in front of him.

Thinking of this, Guan Leling's heart couldn't help sinking, and the look in his eyes was a little dark.

But Liu Rusi thought that Jun Xie was looking at her, her complexion changed involuntarily, she bit her lip, and said, "You were obviously a waste material who couldn't cultivate, and the aptitude check couldn't possibly go wrong, you If you didn't cultivate some evil skills, how could you have your current cultivation base?"