Chapter 103: Trapping the Fly

Jun Xie said helplessly, "Thank you for the comfort, senior. Although I don't care about my appearance, it's not good to cause trouble to others, so I had no choice but to wear a mask."

Tian Ji nodded and said, "Your heart is quite kind."

Jun Xie said with a light smile, "Senior, you're overrated."

Mo Li, "..."

Zeng Wei smiled coldly and said, "It's not because he has a good heart, but because he has self-knowledge."

Mo Li gritted his teeth secretly, and couldn't help cursing Zeng Wei in his heart, damn the old man, if he had the chance, he would pull out all his teeth.

Wu Tianwei squinted his eyes, looked at Jun Xie and said, "Your cultivation base is one level higher than the three of them, but it seems inappropriate to keep calling them seniors?"

No matter in Lingwu Continent or Xuantian Continent, the seniority with strangers has always been ranked according to their strength.

As soon as these words came out, Tian Ji, Zeng Wei, and Zhu Li couldn't help looking at Jun Xie in shock.

Although some people sent messages to the pill valley in Xuantian Continent, they didn't know much about Jun Xie. They only knew that Jun Xie was carrying the flame of nothingness.

And their purpose of coming here this time is not only to find geniuses to bring back to the Xuantian Continent for training, but also to find a way to get the Flame of Nothingness.

But since the different flames have recognized their master, there are only two ways for them to bring the flame of nothingness back to Xuantian Continent.

One is to let the owner of the different fire personally cancel the contract with the different fire, so that the different fire will become an ownerless thing again.

The second is to directly kill the owner of the different fire. When the owner of the different fire dies, the different fire will naturally become an ownerless thing again.

Jun Xie smiled, and said nonchalantly, "I always like to respect the old and love the young. Those who are much older than me are usually called seniors."

Mo Li, "..."

As expected, he was still inferior to Jun Xie in his ability to tell lies with his eyes open.

Looking at Jun Xie, Tian Ji's eyes suddenly became a little complicated, and he sighed, "Nowadays, there are very few young people who are as sensible as you."

Jun Xie smiled, but did not speak.

Mo Li chuckled twice in his heart, he really is a naive old man.

Zeng Wei looked at Jun Xie with gloomy eyes. He didn't expect that this young boy, whose cultivation base was still higher than him, really made him feel uncomfortable.

Zhu Li looked at Jun Xie, frowned, and said, "It is impossible to break through to the Emperor Spirit Realm in Lingwu Continent. You are not from Lingwu Continent."

His tone was very affirmative, and he had obviously decided that Jun Xie was not from Lingwu Continent, so he looked at Jun Xie with a little more inquiring eyes.

But in his impression, none of the famous geniuses in Xuantian Continent could match Jun Xie.

As for Li Li, they continued to ignore him.

Jun Xie didn't speak, but the arc of his lips seemed a little unpredictable.

In their eyes, Jun Xie's performance was tantamount to admitting that he was really not from the Lingwu Continent.