Chapter 104: Battle Dao Spirit Realm

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly, curled his lips and said, "Are you trying to hurt the innocent here?"

"They stay here to watch, even if they get hurt, they deserve it." Zeng Wei sneered nonchalantly.

"As expected of a robber, even if you do something wrong, you still take it for granted." Jun Xie sneered, "If you want to take away the strange fire from this deity, let's see if you have the ability. "

"Jun Xie!" Mo Li couldn't help looking at Jun Xie worriedly.

"Don't worry, you enter the space and wait for a while." Jun Xie smiled at Mo Li, and without waiting for Mo Li to speak again, he took Mo Li into Ling Qingye's space.

Although Chen Lingjing monks can open up space, they can't take the space with them. They can only exist as a secret space that cannot be moved, just like Tianyun Secret Realm.

Therefore, even if Jun Xie's cultivation had reached the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm, he did not open up space, because opening up space was of no use to him.

As for why Ling Qingye's space can be carried with him, it is because Ling Qingye is a dragon and knows how to use the power of space. In fact, that piece of space was refined by him with the power of space.

Seeing that Li Li disappeared out of thin air, everyone present couldn't help being startled.

Wu Tianwei looked at Jun Xie sharply, and said in a deep voice, "You still have a space artifact on your body?"

He was not shocked by the fact that Li Li disappeared out of thin air, because there are also high-level space sacred artifacts in Xuantian Continent that can hold living things.

Above the spiritual weapon is the holy weapon.

Generally, the spatial utensils that can hold living things are above the holy level.

When Zeng Wei heard this, jealousy flashed in his eyes, even the Pill Valley doesn't have many holy artifacts, and this damn brat actually has a space sacred artifact?

Zhu Li looked at Jun Xie and said, "As long as you hand over the strange fire, we won't make things difficult for you."

Tian Ji looked at Jun Xie with complicated eyes and said, "Little friend, although different fires are rare, life is more precious!"

Jun Xie looked calm, his white clothes were spotless, his eyes gleamed with a cold light, and he pursed his lips and said, "I didn't want to cause trouble, but if you want to do it, I can't help it. Hurry up and stop talking nonsense."

"This old man will tell you with actions that your persistence is nothing more than a gnat may shake a tree." Wu Tianwei smiled angrily.

Jun Xie smiled coldly, and then teleported out of the restaurant.

Wu Tianwei had already set up a heaven and earth cage nearby to seal off this space, so he was not afraid that Jun Xie would escape, because he was confident that Jun Xie would not be able to escape his heaven and earth cage.

The people in the restaurant ran out one after another. After all, if they really fought, they would be the ones who would suffer.

Wu Tianwei's figure also disappeared into the restaurant, and reappeared in the sky outside the restaurant.

Jun Xie stood in mid-air, with black hair pouring down like splashed ink, reaching vertically to his hips, his white clothes fluttering in the wind, his whole body exuded an indescribable coolness and elegance.

The originally lively street became even more noisy at this time. Pedestrians stopped and looked up at Jun Xie and Wu Tianwei who were confronting each other in the sky.