Chapter 129: Wrong gender

Jun Xie looked at Gao Jianguang who was standing opposite him, and raised his eyebrows lightly. The cold poison on this person seemed to be a bit serious. No matter how advanced his cultivation was, he would only have ten years to live at most.

Gao Jianguang looked at Jun Xie, squinted his eyes, and said with a gentle smile, "It must be that this young master has a strange fire, right?"

"Good eyesight!" Jun Xie pursed his lips.

Gao Jianguang glanced at Mo Li again, and then said with a smile, "If you have anything to say, come in and talk."

Several people walked into the room, Gao Jianguang leaned on the bedpost, looked up at Jun Xie, and said, "Young Master Jun, are you sure you can get rid of the cold poison on my body?"

"There is certainty, but it also depends on whether your apprentice's elixir is strong enough." Jun Xie glanced at Yin Qianchen while talking.

Of course, even without Yin Qianchen's elixir, he still has a way to completely get rid of the cold poison for Gao Jianguang.

"Of course I have confidence in my apprentice." Gao Jianguang said proudly, even raising his chin, which shows how satisfied he is with Yin Qianchen as an apprentice.

"But we have to agree first, if you can't bear it during the detoxification, even if you die, you can't blame Jun Xie." Mo Li took the opportunity to say.

"This is natural. Mr. Jun is willing to help, and I am too late to be grateful. Even if it fails in the end, how can I blame him?" Gao Jianguang said.

"That being said, I still don't believe you, why don't you make an oath to heaven?" Li Li suggested.

"Mo Li, are you going too far?" Zhuang Luo heard the words, but couldn't help but angrily said, "With Master Qianchen's character and reputation, how could he lie to you?"

"As the saying goes, you don't know your heart, you know him, so why should we trust him?" Li Li retorted, "And didn't you say that I have no heart? It shouldn't be a surprise to do something bad, right?"

"How can anyone say that he is a bad person?" Gao Jianguang couldn't help laughing when he heard this, "Mr. Mo is actually right. If it were me, I might be suspicious."

So after hearing Li Li's words, he didn't feel displeased, after all, this is human nature.

Yin Qianchen breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably, and smiled, "Master is right. After all, your status is not extraordinary. If something happens to you, I'm afraid someone will get angry or deliberately pour dirty water on Mr. Jun." Not necessarily, Mr. Jun will definitely be speechless."

When Zhuang Luo heard Yin Qianchen's words, a gloomy look flashed in his eyes, and his heart was full of resentment. He thought that Yin Qianchen said this in front of him on purpose, and at the same time was warning him not to do anything to Jun Xie.

Thinking of this, Zhuang Luo felt that he couldn't let Jun Xie go.

Jun Xie smiled lightly and said, "It's not that I haven't been splashed with dirty water before, so I don't care about it."

"You are really open-minded." Gao Jianguang couldn't help looking at Jun Xie in surprise.

Jun Xie glanced at Gao Jianguang, and said coolly, "I don't care if you think too much, but it doesn't mean I won't take revenge."

Gao Jianguang, "..."

Jun Xie looked at Gao Jianguang, and said in a calm and authentic voice, "So it's better for you to make an oath to the Dao of Heaven."