Chapter 131: Refuse to meet

At this moment, someone knocked on the door suddenly. Ling Qingye, who noticed the movement outside, had no plans to return to the space. Anyway, he had already shown his soul body in front of Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo. Now, his existence cannot be hidden for long.

Ling Qingye thought so, but he was forced back into the space by Jun Xie.

Li Li gloated a little about this, who made Ling Qingye's mouth sometimes make people want to shut it up!

It's a pity that he doesn't know Jun Xie's silence technique. Jun Xie taught him, but he doesn't have the talent to practice it, otherwise he would definitely learn it to silence others.

Li Li ran to open the door, only to find a few familiar faces, he couldn't help blinking.

"Little friend Mo Li, long time no see." Yuan Tianfeng greeted Mo Li with a smile when he saw Mo Li.

"Not long ago, we haven't seen each other for only four months, not even half a year!" Mo Li raised his eyebrows.

"Mr. Mo's talking is still as interesting as before." The man who spoke was Mu Tianyun. He followed Yuan Tianfeng to Xuantian Continent, and he also worshiped Yuan Tianfeng as his teacher.

After coming to the Xuantian Continent, Mu Tianyun's cultivation has also been promoted from the middle level of the Earth Spirit Realm to the elementary level of the Heaven Spirit Realm.

Yin Qianchen was also there, but it was rare that Zhuang Luo was not seen.

Yuan Tianfeng was originally an elder of the Demon Slayer League. Although his status in the Demon Slayer League was not as high as Gao Jianguang's, it was not low.

As Yuan Tianfeng's apprentice, Mu Tianyun naturally received a lot of attention.

"Ninth Prince, why are you here?" Mo Li looked at Mu Tianyun and couldn't help asking.

Before Mu Tianyun could speak, he heard Yuan Tianfeng grinningly say, "What do you think of the person I like?"

When Mo Li heard this, his eyes widened immediately, and he looked at Mu Tianyun and Yuan Tianfeng in disbelief, his lips trembled a few times, and then he said in a hoarse voice, "You...you two..."

Mu Tianyun, Yuan Tianfeng and Yin Qianchen didn't understand why Li Li's reaction was so strange? Didn't they just become masters and apprentices?

Mo Li pointed at Yuan Tianfeng, and said with a shocked expression, "You old cow eats young grass!"

Everyone, "..."

"You have misunderstood too much." Yuan Tianfeng couldn't help sliding down rows of black lines on his forehead, and the corner of his mouth twitched, "I only value his aptitude, so I accept him as a disciple, and take him to the Come to Xuantian Continent to expand your horizons, and stay in a place like Lingwu Continent, there is no future at all."

"But the two of you seem to be a good match." Mo Li blinked and said.

Everyone, "..."

The joke is not funny at all.

"Is Mr. Jun in there?" Yin Qianchen asked.

"I'm here, of course he's also here." Li Li said naturally.

At this time, Jun Xie also came over. He was dressed in white clothes better than snow, and he was unparalleled in style. He was still an existence that could not be ignored. For some reason, he put on the mask again, looked at the three people standing outside the door, He asked lightly, "What's the matter with you?"

Seeing Jun Xie who suddenly put on a mask again, Li Li was really startled, but he didn't immediately ask questions, instead he acted very calm.

Yin Qianchen looked at the mask on Jun Xie's face, and an imperceptible glint flashed in his eyes.