Chapter 134: Zhuang Luo's Hatred

The medicine refined by Jun Xie is naturally not ordinary. If it is not vented, those with lower cultivation bases will really burst to death directly.

Li Li also felt that the four robbers deserved death, so he agreed to Jun Xie's suggestion.

The two left like this, leaving behind the four naked robbers.

The four robbers were still tied up, and they had already become delirious due to the effect of the medicine.

It didn't take long for the four of them to die one after another.

At the same time, Zhuang Luo, who was in the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League, also woke up, looking at Yin Qianchen who was sitting by the bed, his eyes flickered slightly.

Noticing the movement, Yin Qianchen turned his head to look at Zhuang Luo, with dark eyes, pursed his lips, and said, "You're finally awake."

Zhuang Luo supported his body with his hands, sat up halfway, looked at Yin Qianchen with apologetic eyes, and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know such a thing would happen, is your master okay?"

Yin Qianchen nodded, and said in a low voice, "All the cold poison on my master's body has been eliminated, and after a period of recuperation, the body should be able to recover, but because of that accident, Mr. Jun was poisoned by cold. "

"Then how is he doing now?" Zhuang Luo asked quickly, his heart was full of excitement, it would be great if Jun Xie could just die right now.

"Why do you care so much about him all of a sudden?" Yin Qianchen narrowed his eyes and asked.

Zhuang Luo lowered his eyes and said apologetically, "After all, this incident happened because of me. If something happened to him, I would naturally feel uncomfortable. No matter how you say it, he is your master's savior." ."

"Do you really think so?" Yin Qianchen looked at Zhuang Luo with deep eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Zhuang Luo suddenly raised his head to look at Yin Qianchen when he heard the words.

"Zhuang Luo, I originally thought you were just jealous, but I didn't expect you to even my master in order to get rid of Mr. Jun." Yin Qianchen stood up suddenly, looked at Zhuang Luo coldly, and said, "I I also want to believe you, but I found that you have no reason for me to believe you now."

"Yin Qianchen, you were really confused by that vixen." Zhuang Luo's heart flashed a flash of panic, but his face was still full of grievances and anger. He said angrily to Yin Qianchen, "You actually Doubt me for him, who is your partner?"

Yin Qianchen sneered, and said in a deep voice, "The Gu poison you are poisoning is the silver thread poisonous insect. The eggs of this kind of Gu insect are generally difficult to feed, and must be placed in a cold place. When the silver thread hundred poisonous insect is egg-shaped , there will be no abnormality, but once it is stimulated, it will immediately break out of its shell and become an insect, and automatically go to the coldest place."

The silver thread worm will eat up the host body little by little, even the bones, which is enough to make life worse than death.

There are many poisoned people who often choose to commit suicide because they cannot bear the pain.

"Don't you think I poisoned myself just to kill that vixen?" Zhuang Luo looked at Yin Qianchen with red eyes, his face full of grief and indignation.

"I found this thing from your space ring." Yin Qianchen threw a rectangular box to Zhuang Luo. The box gave off waves of cold air. He took a deep breath and said in a disappointed tone, "There is a The thing caught is the eggs of the silver thread poisonous insect."