Chapter 140

Even though he was protected by Chaos Divine Fire, Jun Xie was still injured by the aftermath of Kasi's power, and suddenly spit out a mouthful of blood, the red dripping on his white robe was particularly conspicuous.

"Another strange fire?" Cast looked at the golden flames surrounding Jun Xie, and the murderous intent in his eyes became more and more intense.

As far as he knew, it was extremely lucky to have one kind of strange fire, but he didn't expect this human being to possess two kinds of different fires at the same time. It seemed that this person really couldn't stay any longer.

Jun Xie looked at Cast with cold eyes, and the chaotic divine fire on his body instantly condensed into the shape of a lotus flower, which continued to expand and become bigger and bigger, dyeing the nearby sky with a layer of pale gold. halo.

At the same time, the surrounding temperature was getting higher and higher, and the huge golden fire lotus split into countless palm-sized fire lotuses in an instant, and suddenly attacked Kasi and other extraterrestrial demons.

Except for Kasi and La Baba, the rest of the extraterrestrial demons were burned to death by the chaotic fire.

Jun Xie stood among the biggest fire lotus, the golden halo reflected on his body, adding a sense of mystery to him.

Naturally, an attack of this level can't kill Kasi, but it can temporarily entangle him. Jun Xie's expression was as indifferent as frost, and he stretched out his hand to draw the longbow. Three golden flaming long arrows were born out of thin air, and they were fired with his movements. out.

Three arrows were fired at once, but two of the golden rockets suddenly turned a corner and attacked two of Kasi's.

However, at the next moment, the longbow in Jun Xie's hand suddenly turned into a golden long sword. His hand holding the long sword suddenly moved, and he quickly pulled a sword flower, which was glowing with golden light. The condensed lotus flew out of the long sword in an instant, and with a sharp sword aura, it attacked Kasi's front.

The sky was full of golden sword light and flame light. This place has become a battlefield between Jun Xie and Kasi, and no one else can get involved.

The golden flames mixed with the black flames, attacking Cast from left to right, while Jun Xie attacked from the front.

For a while, Kasi couldn't kill Jun Xie immediately.

The more he fought against Jun Xie, the more annoyed Kas became. With his strength, he couldn't kill a human monk who was only at the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm for so long, which was a complete shame for him.

The Sword Sect monks and Li Li who were standing below looked very uneasy.

Mo Li really wanted to tell Jun Xie to run away, but he was afraid that Jun Xie would be distracted when he heard his voice, so he was in a hurry more than anyone else.

Jun Xie made a false move, took the opportunity to move a little away from Cast, then cut his finger, and quickly drew a blood-red rune in mid-air.

Following Jun Xie's thoughts, the rune instantly grew bigger, and then covered Kas.

I saw that the rune exploded the moment it touched Kasi, and its power was almost the same as that of a fairy-level talisman.

In fact, it's not that Jun Xie can't draw god-level runes, but in this way, the spiritual power in his body will be drained, making him unable to fight at all.

"It turned out to be a fairy-level rune!" Seeing this scene, Xiao Feng couldn't help shrinking his pupils suddenly, his face was full of shock.

"Now is not the time to be shocked, you Jianzong people should hurry up and think of a solution!" Mo Li said anxiously to Xiao Feng, "Judging from the current situation, Jun Xie probably won't last long."