Chapter 145: All cultivation is lost

The Dragon Emperor's face froze suddenly, he pursed his lips, and said apologetically, "I didn't know he was your friend..."

If he knew that Jun Xie was Ling Qingye's friend and the biological son of Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen, then he would definitely not do anything to Jun Xie.

As for Dragon Ball, after seeing Ling Qingye, it became dispensable.

"If you knew, I'm afraid you would kill them directly." Ling Qingye sneered, looked at the Dragon Emperor with hatred in his eyes, and taunted, "By the way, the Dragon Balls you want are not on their bodies, but It was absorbed by me, and now it has become an ordinary bead that can no longer be discarded."

"Dragon Ball is not as important as you." The Dragon Emperor said in a deep voice.

Ling Qingye didn't speak any more, he stared blankly at the abyss of death ahead, his eyes filled with darkness.

He tried to enter the space to see if Jun Xie and Li Li were in it, but not only the power of the soul was cut off here, but even the power of space could no longer be used.

Of course, there are still special circumstances, such as Jun Aotian and Dragon Emperor's level of strength, but they can still use space power.

Jun Aotian gave Ling Qingye a serious look, then put the unicorn into his own space, and then flew up, jumping into the abyss of death.

Seeing that Jun Aotian jumped into the abyss of death on his own initiative, the people who were still watching here were shocked again, wondering whether Jun Aotian was impatient to live?

...

In the hazy darkness, Jun Xie couldn't see anything. He tried to move, but he only felt an extremely oppressive weight covering him, making him unable to open his eyes.

Jun Xie, whose consciousness was in the dark, couldn't see anything, but his body could still feel a biting cold, but it gave him an urge to sleep forever.

Jun Xie was thinking about Li Li in his heart, so he naturally didn't want to let himself fall asleep like this. He tried to raise his eyelids, and suddenly, he seemed to see a faint golden halo in front of him.

At the same time, Jun Xie's cold body was gradually warming up.

After a while, Jun Xie seemed to have the strength to open his eyes, when suddenly a gust of cold wind hit him, causing his body to shiver slightly.

When Jun Xie saw Mo Li lying beside him, his heart tightened suddenly, and he hurriedly checked Mo Li's physical condition.

Mo Li's face was bloodless, his eyes were closed tightly, his whole body was icy, his heartbeat was gone, he was already a corpse.

Jun Xie froze when he couldn't feel Li Li's pulse beating.

In the previous situation, they couldn't escape at all, so he thought, if they jumped into the abyss of death, there might still be a glimmer of life.

But why is he the only one alive?

Jun Xie suddenly remembered that when he fell into the abyss of death, although he tried his best to protect Mo Li, it seemed that several black shadows flashed past and wanted to attack them. At that time, Mo Li blocked several attacks for him .

And there was a Soul-devouring Beast appearing behind, and it was Li Li who used the power of the jade space to block the Soul-devouring Beast's attack.

He vaguely remembered that several small gravels suddenly fell from Li Li's body.

That seems to be the broken jade space.