Chapter - 48.

Continuation....

"Where are we going?" She said but he didn't listen. She is little scared but didn't opposed.

She was little scared because might he was still angry on her. He was driving from half an hour in speed and he seems angry too. Both came very far from the office. He put his hand on gear to increase the speed more but she kept her palm on his.

"Siddharth....I am sorry" he looked at her, she had tears in her eyes so he immediately stopped the car in mid. Both were on an abandoned road so there were no vehicles.

He came out of car and she also. Actually he forgot that he took her with him, and in anger he was driving without a destination.

"I am sorry" he said looking at her and she looked down.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's never your mistake" she said and tears formed in her eyes.

How many days will we apologize to each other? She was thinking this.

"It's not only your mistake but mine too" he said and she didn't say anything but wanted to distract him because God knows when he will get angry with her. So she is thinking to start the conversation. But before he said with pout.

"Mujhe bhook lagi hai" and first time she found him cute. He quickly get inside the car and for a moment she thought he just informed her and will go leaving her alone here.

But he pressed the horn and she quickly got inside looking lost in him. He told her to buckle her seatbelt but she didn't listen but kept staring at him. He sighed and moves towards her to buckle her seatbelt by himself.

She saw him coming close to her which increased her heartbeat. She can listen her heartbeat.

"You are acting weirdly suddenly. What happened?" He said but she again didn't listen. But next she gave him shock by hugging him which made him unbalanced and he fall on her. She was closing her eyes while hugging him tightly and tears are falling from her eyes.

From one month....she is alone, away from both families and Him. She doesn't have so many friends who can support her every time. So, she is very alone in her new apartment with her cries. These days she was just lost in his thoughts, office and work. She slowly slowly realising what he felt that time when she used to hate his presence just to be in the past. How badly he wanted to be with her but she was running behind her past. If she shared her past with him then he surely guided her but she was continuously making mistakes. She wants him to hate her and that she will run away from him. But at last she gets to know love is not everything. Respect and Responsibilities held more importance. In the past she didn't want Siddharth in her life but today she needs him in her life. She wanted him to give her last chance but he didn't. She also started hoping someday he will forgive her too.

He pushed her a little to get up

"Batmeez" he said after calming his heartbeat. And saw she was smiling looking down.

"I guess I made a mistake by bringing you along with me" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Damage done"

"Don't roll your eyes at me"

"Otherwise what?"

"I will leave you alone here on this new road" be said while smriking but she didn't got scared and she smile widely. She is happy that atleast he is talking with her.

To be continued...

90 votes ❤️

Hope you will like this chapter!!
Avneet's feelings are changing towards him in real without faking this time.

My internet ran out yesterday in morning only because I didnt slept that night. And I couldn't give double updates because I didn't have much time these days. Plus, I made another mistake by starting 5 ongoing books, which is why updates are delayed.

I crossed 250 follows 🤩, Thank you for always supporting me and hope you will support me like this. 💗💗💗