Chapter 195 - 196

Chapter 195: Meeting for the First Time

"What kind of trouble is this?" Mo Junye snorted coldly, and proudly hooked his lips and said, "Whoever dares to say those disgusting things in front of me, I will directly destroy him."

Listening to their conversation, Zhou Xiaofu wished he could shrink himself to the size of an ant. He seemed to have accidentally heard some important secret.

The identities of these people really made him tremble more than one.

The Proud God Palace is a force that countless people fear, not to mention that the owner of the Proud God Palace is also here.

Thinking of the rumors about killing God Aotian, Zhou Xiaofu's body trembled a few times involuntarily, and now he also knew a few big secrets, the ice palace lord Xuanbing Xianji who was pure and pure had a relationship with the sword sect lord Bai Shen Li had a relationship and even gave birth to a child.

Most importantly, this Bai Chenli has a wife!

However, these two people are also very powerful, and they will be the parents of Killing God Aotian. These three parties are all super powerful forces. If they unite, it is not impossible to dominate the Xuantian Continent.

However, this possibility still seems quite small at present, especially Immortal Fairy Xuanbing's attitude towards Bai Chenli, which is clearly a meeting of enemies.

Li Li noticed the change in Zhou Xiaofu's expression and thought it was very interesting, so he couldn't help laughing and said, "What's the matter with your constipated face?"

Zhou Xiaofu, who was originally immersed in his own thoughts, suddenly heard Li Li talking to him, he was shocked, his face turned pale, and he said without hesitation, "Don't kill me, I swear I will keep the secret for you."

"Who is going to kill you?" Mo Li looked at Zhou Xiaofu suspiciously.

"Ugh!" Zhou Xiaofu realized that his reaction seemed a bit exaggerated, and immediately said awkwardly, "Your conversations are too scary. I reacted because I was overly frightened."

"Did we threaten you?" Ling Qingye squinted at Zhou Xiaofu, feeling that this person was too timid.

Zhou Xiaofu shook his head, full of depressed emotions, although they didn't say anything to threaten him, but their identities are too scary, it can't be blamed for his timidity, can it?

"Then what else are you afraid of?" Ling Qingye couldn't help rolling her eyes.

Zhou Xiaofu wanted to cry without tears, "I don't want to be like this, but who made me unable to control my emotions?"

Everyone, "..."

The corner of Jun Xie's mouth twitched slightly, then turned to look at Mo Junye, and said helplessly, "Xiao Ye, take him back to his partner."

As for why so many people appeared here, he already had a guess in his mind, so naturally he didn't need to ask Zhou Xiaofu this question anymore.

Zhou Xiaofu's eyes lit up when he heard that.

"Why did I take him back?" Mo Junye said dissatisfiedly.

"Here, only you and I can teleport this move, so the best candidate is me, or you, but you brought people back, so you should bring them back." Jun Xie said lightly.

Zhou Xiaofu looked at Mo Junye eagerly, he didn't want to stay with Jun Aotian any longer, although Jun Aotian didn't say anything, but he was nervous and scared!