Chapter 229 - 230

Chapter 229: A Sword Piercing the Heart

Although Mo Junye felt a little puzzled, he still walked towards Junxie.

The more Yun Canghao thought about it, the more angry he became, so he directly attacked Cheng Wubai.

When Li Li saw this, he was taken aback immediately, and it was too late to persuade him.

Seeing that Yun Canghao was completely at a disadvantage, Li Li had no choice but to go up to help.

Seeing this, the others followed suit.

Facing the siege of the crowd, Cheng Wubai didn't seem to be struggling at all.

The two black and white forces hit Mo Li at the same time, but Yun Canghao's body was directly blocked in front of Mo Li.

Yun Canghao's body immediately flew upside down, vomited blood, his face was as pale as paper.

Cheng Wubai sneered, and shot out another black and white force, which completely landed on Yun Canghao's body.

"Brother!" Mo Li stopped, quickly moved to Yun Canghao's side, looked at him with complicated eyes and said, "I can actually dodge that blow just now."

"What I owe you, I have to pay it back anyway." Yun Canghao reached out to wipe off the blood from the corner of his mouth, a glint of light appeared in his eyes, and said, "If my body is not sleeping, how can I get that despicable and shameless guy?" Arrogant here."

"Yun Canghao, I really want to kill you." Cheng Wubai turned to look at Yun Canghao, a blood-red light flashed in his eyes, and his face was gloomy, "No matter what your choice is today, I will not kill you." will let you go."

"Then let's see what you are capable of." Mo Li sneered.

"With your current strength, to me, you are almost like ants." Cheng Wubai put his hands behind his back, and said a little arrogantly, "I am reluctant to hurt the God of Creation, but you..."

At the same time as his words fell, he saw that the people who had besieged him were instantly knocked away by an invisible force, and then fell to the ground and vomited blood.

It was the first time for Jun Aotian to be pressed and beaten like this. While feeling shocked, he was also a little worried about Ye Juechen's situation.

"I'm fine!" Ye Juechen looked at Jun Aotian, and then stood up. Although he vomited blood, the injury was not fatal for the time being.

"This guy is really strong!" Ling Qingye frowned.

Cheng Wubai launched another attack in the direction of Yun Canghao and Li Li, and the two different forces were intertwined, and the superposition was completely doubled.

Yun Canghao turned over and stood in front of Li Li, who was hit and spit out several mouthfuls of blood.

After a while, Yun Canghao smiled wryly, "I don't seem to be able to protect you anymore..."

After Yun Canghao finished speaking, his body began to collapse. Although there was still a trace of breath, it was obviously close to death.

"Brother!" Mo Li's eyes were flushed, and he felt uncomfortable.

Jun Xie's face was serious, and his dark eyes instantly turned golden. The golden long sword in his hand was surrounded by strands of golden thunder, and his whole body exuded an aura as cold as frost.

Looking at Mo Junye standing in front of him, Jun Xie's heart was hardened, and he suddenly pierced the long sword in his hand into Mo Junye's heart.

Mo Junye was still struggling with how to break the invisible barrier in front of him, but suddenly there was a sharp pain in his heart. He looked down and saw a golden long sword had passed through his heart .