Chapter - 49.

Continuation....

"I will leave you alone here on this new road" he said while smirking but she didn't get scared in fact she smile widely. She is happy that atleast he is talking with her.

"You are seriously behaving weird" he said seeing her with side eyes while driving. She is looking outside the window with smile.

"Looks like it's going to rain" she thought in her mind and suddenly his car stopped in mid.

There is no restaurant, they were still on an abandoned road and the car's left side there was a trench which looked scary.

"Siddharth why we stopped here? It's getting dark" she said while turning up the window in fear seeing the weather.

"I don't know....It seems like the car's engine has gotten hot" he said and about to open the door but she hold his hand.

"Nhi nhi bahar mat jao"

(No no don't go)

"Tum horror movie dekh kar aayi ho?" He said raising his brows.

(Did you come after watching a horror movie?)

"Nhi but mujhe darr lag raha hai" she said looking around but he Jerked her hand and came out.

(No, but I am still afraid)

"Stupid...iss road ke baad city area hi hai" he said and she twitched her mouth but still scared.

(After this road there is city area only)

"Kya zaroorat thi itne wahiyat road pe aane ki?" She said after coming out while he was opening the bonnet to check the problem.

(What was the need to come on such a ridiculous road?)

She moved towards trench and looked down to see how much depth it has.

"Girna hai kya?" He said and she took backsteps and hugged him from behind.

(You want to fall?)

"Tabiyat toh thik hai tumhari?" He said while breaking the hug. And she understood the sarcasm behind this. And he understood that car has some other problem which can't be cure without the mechanic.

(Your health is fine. right?)

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"Umm...mechanic ke bina car thik nhi hogi" he said and she made a crying face.

(The car won't get fixed without a mechanic)

He trying to call the mechanic because of network issue.

"Apna phone do" he said forwarding his hand but she looked down.

(Give me your phone)

"Mai phone nhi laayi" he raised his head listening her but before he said anything.

(I didn't bring my phone)

"You only dragged me out without any word" she said and he sighed

"We can walk if you want?" She said and he started walking. She smiled and ran behind him.

Meanwhile in Avneet's house

Postman handed a envelope of her father's name. Her mother thought maybe his any document. So she left on table. No one aspect divorce papers like this.

Her father came from office. He has government job. And for dinner he sat down on chair.

"Kamini...courier Wale ne kya bheja hai?"

(What did the courier send?)

"Mujhe nhi pata Shailesh" her mother replied from kitchen.

(I don't know)

She has a younger cousin brother Vikram who lives abroad in California, and came last time at her wedding.

Her father Shailesh opened the envelope to just get stood up and stumbled on his feet.

"Kamini" he shouted calling his wife and she came running towards him.

He handed her the papers, she read and papers fall down. She is thinking Avneet told his husband everything and now he don't want her.

To be continued...

90 votes ❤️

Thodu sa family drama on the way 🤌

And Sidneet is still together on the abandoned road 🙂

Wohooo 🥳
Finally!!
Chandrayan 3 successfully landed on Moon 🌝
Mission accomplished 👏
Proud to be Indian 😍