Chapter 22- Hurt

Hii Friends,

This is the last chapter of this book, after this I will be updating Epilogue. You can tell me the scene you want to see for the upcoming Epilogue i will add them accordingly.

Enjoy reading!!!

Scene starts from

Rawte Mansion

Yuvika and Abir came inside laughing and talking. They all sighed in relief seeing them but Arjun' concern turned into Anger when he saw his sister laughing and all relax and here he is waiting for her from two hours all worried.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS YUVIKA?....his voice boomed in the whole mansion making them all shock and Stratling Yuvika and Abir.

They both looked at each and the Arjun who was bubbling with anger. They went near him Yuvika held his hand she can see he is shaking in anger, but she was confused of what happened?

Dada kya hua aap itna......she was cut when a harsh SLAP was placed on her cheek. Everyone gasped. Yuvika' eyes welled up she looked at Arjun with hurt and shock. In her whole life she has not recieved a single slap from anyone expect Raghbir because she gave him enough reasons to do so, but coming from her dada she wasn't able to digest that fact.....

Arjun held her from arms and jerked her harshly-

Kha thi tu?...He yelled angrily. Yuvika flinched. Kunj and Roshni came towards him and tried to pull him back.

Kya krr Raha hai Arjun have you lost it? Usse baata ne de kya hua?...said Kunj.

Haa Arjun let her talk. Aap shaant ho jayege hum baad mai baat krte hai abhi aap bhut gussa hai....said Roshni.

Arjun shrugged them- kya bole gi yeh isse kisi ki parwah hoti kha hai.....the tears escaped from her eyes.....Jo Maan kre vo he krna hai. Subha se yaha sabh pareshan ho rahe hai aur tu hai ki.......he turned towards Yuvika.....ek call krne ke liye ready nhi aur abhi ghr aaye ho dono toh haste hue. Ek baar bhi dimag Mai nhi aya ki tumahari family hai tumhara wait krr rahi hogi pareshan ho Rahi hogi but No you guys are having fun. How the hell can you be so careless Yuvika. Mujhe nhi pta tha mujhe tujhe bhi baache ki tarha baby sit krna hoga. I am disappointed in you and i didn't expect this kind of behaviour or careless from you. Agar.......

Even I didn't expect this from you dada......Yuvika said. The hurt was clearly visible on her face and in her voice. Everyone looked at her.

Raghbir was about to step in and stop her but Kunj held him back and shook his head as No. He knew it's time Arjun gets a reality check he badly needed it. He is taking Yuvika and her feelings granted and he should stop his stupidity today only.

Yuvika hurt- i didn't expect this dada. I really don't know mai kha galat hu. Mene call nhi Kiya because mere pss aapne reasons the, jo shayad ab mein baata bhi du toh aapko Lage ga that I am just covering up my mistake. Mere sath Abir bhi tha na dada toh sawal aur ilzam sirf mujhe prr kyu lag rahe hai.....

Ilzam nhi laga rahe hai Arjun Yuvika.......Roshini interrupted gently.....Teri fikar thi ki.....

Yuvika looked at Roshini- meri fikar nhi thi, fikar thi toh Abir ki I think. Kyu ki sath Mai vo bhi tha prr ek baar bhi inhone usse nhi pucha kha the? kya hua? call kyu nhi kiya? He just simply blamed me saying that I am careless......she looked back at Arjun he was silently listening everything it was like someone was stabbing his heart like anything............aapne agar yeh sirf phele baar bola hota toh mein kuch bhi nhi bolti dada prr aap peechle kuch dino se asa he krr rahe ho. Aapko yaad hai last time jb humne Sneak out kiya tha tb bhi aapne mujhe prr ilzam lagaya tha, na kuch pucha, na he kuch jaane ki koshish ki. Mere sath toh Om aur Abir bhi the for a fact let me tell u dada vo dono bhi meri he age ke hai baache nhi hai.....tears were just escaping from her eyes. She wiped them off harshly.