Chapter - 50.

Half century 🥳

Continuation.....

Avneet's parents came to Siddharth's house immediately, first they tried to call avneet but she is not picking up.

Shailesh knocked on their door and a servant opened the door and let them come inside recognising them as Avneet's parents.

"Rajesh ji" Shailesh entered while joining his hands and Vaishali came out from kitchen listening him.

"Ye sab kya hai?" Avneet's parents are restless so they instant came on the point while showing them divorce papers.

His parents read then gave back to them.

"Why don't you ask your daughter first" Vaishali said but internally she was hurt because she really loved her as her own daughter.

"Avneet Avneet" kamini started calling her name because they don't know that avneet didn't came back to his house.

"Are you acting Mrs. Sharma, Avneet didn't return from your house from approx 2 months"

"Ye aap kya keh rahi hai....Avneet toh" kamini started but stopped thinking how to say that there daughter didn't met her in this one month.

(What are you saying....)

Now she is doubting that Is Avneet really ran from here?

"Chup kyu ho gyi Kamini ji?" Vaishali said keeping her arms on her chest.

(Why are you silent Kamini)

"Humari beti kaha hai?" Shailesh asked while joining hands.

(Where is my daughter?)

"Your lovely daughter loves someone else" Vaishali said and Shailesh got numb for a moment.

From the start he kept her reserved, and didn't let her talk to any boy and she is accusing that she loves someone other than her husband.

"Yes, Shailesh ji your daughter I guess she doesn't want to live in this marriage from the start because they both don't have any relationship from 6 months" Rajesh was hesitant but said everything which he and Vaishali noticed.

Shailesh was not believing and he stumbled on his feet while Kamini held him with teary eyes. And Shailesh sat down on the floor.

"Ye log kya bol rahe hai...humari Avneet aisi hai?"

(What they are saying...Are our daughter is like this?)

"Mujhe Siddharth se baat karni hai" he stood up

(I want to talk with Siddharth)

Kabir was listening everything from behind. He called Vihaan to know about Siddharth. Because in noon he went to office but Siddharth was not there. And everyone went quite after seeing him.

Meanwhile with Siddharth and Avneet

Avneet came beside him and try to hold his hand but he jerked her and glare her.

She pouted and walking after sometime, it was completely dark. First because of night and secondly weather is so dark it looks soon rain will start.

Fews drunken boys were coming from opposite side. Okay Avneet was not that bold, she was walking ahead from him and praying that Siddharth was seeing them.

But Siddharth was busy in searching of his network in mobile.

"Kaha Jaa rhi ho akele akele madam?"

(Where are you going alone madam?)

To be continued....

90 votes ❤️