──────⊹⊱25⊰⊹──────

Jungkook pov :

I came from my company about an hour later, I walked towards the corridor to find the students gathered in a circle, I walked and found a boy and Taehyung He pinned Taehyung to the locker and the guy was laughing.

Jack: "Call your so-called professor now ".

Taehyung: " I told you I don't need to call him I can break your bones alone ".

The guy laughed again.

I was watching with a smirk because I knew Taehyung was more powerful, he was trained to defend himself.

Jack: "Oh really, your sexy body needs a daddy to devour him, I can be one, you think you will make me scared after telling me is your husband ".

I punch landed on his face he fell to the ground, Taehyung hit him so hard that blood was coming from his nose.

Taehyung: "No one praises me except my husband ".

Jack: "You piece of shit ".

He got up ready to hit Taehyung, but he again landed on the ground.

Taehyung:" Stay on the ground that's where you belong ".

Jack: "You will see what I can do to you, just wait ".

I walked in.

Jungkook: "What are you going to do for example? ".

I got on my knees to be on his level because he was on the ground.

Jack:" Who the fuck are you to interfere? ".

I grabbed his hair making him wince in pain and dragged him towards Taehyung.

Jungkook: "Look at his face, memorize it, because if again look at it I will distort your face ".

I punched him again.

Jack: "Who are you? ".

Jungkook: "Jeon jungkook ".

He widened his eyes and backed away.

Jungkook: " I love this fear in your eyes, now if you again look at my husband consider yourself dead, Oh my bad you will be dead in a couple of hours ".

I laughed at his shaking body.

Jungkook: "Take him ".

My guards grabbed his arms and dragged him out, his screaming was so loud.

Principal: "What will I tell his parents? ".

Taehyung: " he was going to rape a girl if I did not see him dragging her inside the bathroom".

I looked proud at Taehyung.

Principal: "Thank you for that, I will take care of the rest ".

Jungkook: "Everyone back to class now ".

They all sprinted making the principal amazed.

Principal: "In my 20 years of work I've never seen students obey like that ".

Jungkook:" Discipline is one rule of my success ".

Principal: " I'm glad to see changes in here ".

He walked away.