Chapter - 52.

Continuation...

He searched for any rope and luckily got it. He forwarded it towards her. But she shook her head.

"Pahle aap Chad jao" she said and he pulled her close and said

(First you climb)

"Time waste mat karo.... first I want you to be safe" he said. And she tried her best to climb up quickly but because of her saree, it was very difficult for her but she made it, basically it was a ladder so he could climb without much difficulty.

He shoved his phone in his pocket and started climbing but his stomach injury which was hurting him. But slowly slowly he climbed up too. And last she helped him to sit there. She pulled the ladder up after him.

She touched his back to ask "are you okay?" but he whinced in pain. His back was also get injured due to small big pebbles and thorns pierced onto his back.

"Aah...Don't touch" both are drenched, she helped him to stand

And with little fear, they both entered the room and took a relief breath when found no one was inside.

Both of them Checked properly and it looks like it was an abandoned house for months that's why it was very dusty & dirty.

(Imagine night time)

She made him sit on bed, after dusting a little and switch on the lamp which was kept in an corner. In room there is small bed and few more things too.

She noticed, he was not in good condition because he was clutching his left side of stomach tightly.

"Siddharth...aap thik nhi hai, mujhe aapki chot dekhni hai" she said and he shook his head in no.

(You are not in good condition, I want to see your wound)

But she didn't listen and pulled his blazer to found his white shirt red with blood, which makes her panick. She opened his shirt quickly to see the wound.

She closed her eyes because it was deep cut like something pierced inside. She tear the pallu of her saree quickly and tied on to his waist to stop the blood.

Seeing blood he is getting uncouncious. In corner there is few utensils. She found a steel glass and quickly went out to fetch rain water.

"Siddharth" she washed his face then wiped his face from her saree.

After that he drink water and said

"I am okay" slowly and took the support of wooden wall behind.

"Avneet" he again said and she nodded quickly then pointed towards his mobile.

"Ultra battery saving mode mei daal do...ab kal subah hi dekhte hai kya kar sakte hai" he said slowly and closed his eyes.

(Put my phone in ultra battery saving mode, now we will find any way tomorrow only)

Avneet did what he said then started checking everything present in the room so that maybe anything she can use for now.

And last she found, a bag inside the bed in which a blanket and a bedsheet was there.

She took out the blanket and cover him with blanket. He held her wrist and said

"Can you sit beside me" he was feeling cold and here she is also feeling cold but controlling herself.

As soon as he said, she instantly got inside the blanket with him.

To be continued.....

90 votes ❤️

Complete the goals of chapter 51 & 52 to unlock the next part.

After so many finally double update😁👍

(The Kerosene lamp was the lamp which I mentioned above 😊)