one shot

I'm sorry if I don't get it atleast close to the original episode, I can't find the lines, so I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia and Allison were sitting in the library talking, when two people walked in. Wait, make that twins walked in.

Lydia quickly stopped talking and sat straight looking at the twins. The only thing that wasn't the same was one had glasses.

"I want one." Lydia said looking at the one with the glasses.

"The Stilinski twins?" Which one?" Allison asked looking behind her.

They both tried to listening to what they were talking about.

"And I was like, Derek, no its too big." One twin, Stiles, said to the other, Mieczyslaw, the one wearing the glasses.

They all could see how grossed out Mieczyslaw was with hearing his brother talk about his boyfriend like that.

Allison turned back to Lydia waiting for her answer.

"The straight one obviously." She said like it was more then obviously.

Lydia got up and went to go over to the twins.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but I need to borrow you." She said pointing at Mieczyslaw. He stood up and got his bag.

"Whatever gets me out of this conversation with him, sure." He said letting Lydia grab him and walk out of the library.

Stiles frowned as his brother walked out. He saw the red heads friend walk out after a minute or two. He didn't want to be alone so he walked out, going to look for Scott as he texted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye guys