Chapter - 53.

Meanwhile with their family

Vihaan came to Siddharth's house when Kabir called him. He said Siddharth is not with him.

From the office, they got to know that Siddharth and Avneet were together but where??

Avneet is not picking up their calls and Siddharth had a network problem. Both families are tense. But they can't blame each other when their children are together with their will.

They were trying to find them.

Shailesh was not understanding anything. He is still in shock but heard his wife saying something to Vaishali which made him more angry.

"Vaishali ji your son will not hurt my daughter na...I know she did everything is wrong but please give her last chance. I will make her understand everything" Kamini said to Vaishali holding her hands and Shailesh stood up.

"Were you hide anything from me kamini?" He said and turned her and she started crying.

First of all she don't know where is her daughter. And now she can't hold it more.

So she started telling everything that her daughter loves someone from so many years. But she heard that his plane crashed and he died. But she was not believing in mid she got married to Siddharth but lost in her past. She didn't want to move on with Siddharth. So she did everything to hurt him. And when Avneet got to know that her lover is alive so she went to meet him without thinking anything. And anyhow Siddharth saw her and decided to discontinue their marriage.

Her mother said everything while crying and her father felt betrayal. Everything was happening right under his nose, but he was unaware.

Shailesh didnt had anything left to speak. Little he was praying that maybe they had misunderstanding so he will ask this from Siddharth and Avneet both.

But his wife knows anything from starting but didn't think this important to told him.

Vaishali and Rajiv both turned his face while vihaan and Kabir both were shocked.

Vaishali was hurt that Avneet didn't share anything with her when they used to spend enough time together.

Shailesh breathing get abnormal after listening all these. His mind is not working anymore and soon darkness engulfed him.

"Shailesh" kamini shouted and Rajiv & Vihaan hold him before he falls on floor.

***

"Can you sit beside me" he was feeling cold and here she is also feeling cold but controlling herself.

As soon as he said, she instantly got inside the blanket with him.

But as soon as her body touched him from side while sitting, he whinced in pain.

"Kya kar rhi ho tum? Ek kaam karo mere upar hi baith jao" he said in frustration.

(What are you doing? Do one thing sit on me okay)

"Pakka??" she said and grinned. He looked at her while raising his brows in anger.

(Sure)

"Do you think I am in mood of joke?" He said and she shook her head like a kid

"I am seriously serious" she said and he glared at her so she kept finger on her lips.

"You are mad" he said and turned his face on the other side but she showed him her 2 fingers in front of his face and giggled which angered him more.

"Yeah from 2 days"

"Haa tumhe toh bahut maza aa rha hoga na mujhe dard mei dekhke" he uttered in frustration. This is true that he was more angry with himself but he started pouring all his anger on her due to acts.

(Yaa, you must be enjoying seeing me in pain)

"Phir mujhe chod dete na Siddharth khayi mei, mere sath girne ki kya jarurat thi" she said while looking in his eyes and suddenly turned serious.

(Then Siddharth, you would have left me in the ditch, what was the need to fall with me)

To be continued...

90 votes ❤️