Chapter - 54.

Continuation....

"Phir mujhe chod dete na Siddharth khayi mei, mere sath girne ki kya jarurat thi" she said while looking in his eyes and suddenly turned serious.

(Then Siddharth, you would have left me in the ditch, what was the need to fall with me)

He turned his face and pulled the blanket to cover till his bare chest but his elbow touched her arms and she whinced in pain but put her palm on her mouth instantly but of course he listened and turned his face towards her quickly.

"What happened?" He said and took her hands quickly in worry while she was seeing him only intently.

"Nhi dekh paate na aap mujhe dard mei?"

(You can't see me in pain...right?)

"Tum dekh paati ho na" he looked at her and said seeing in her eyes.

(But You can see...right?)

"Mai sirf 16 saal ki thi jab Maine Aryan ko dekha aur mai tabse usse pyar karti thi jis din uske plan crash ki kabar aayi maine believe nhi Kiya aur usi time meri shaadi aapse ho gyi...." She was saying but he cut off her sentence and said making her more guilty.

(I saw Aryan when I was just 16 years old and I loved him ever since. The day I got the news of his plan crashing, I couldn't believe it and at that very moment I got married to you....)

"Phir mai kutto ki tumhare aage piche mandrata raha par tumhe koi fark nhi pada"

(Then I kept hovering in front of you like dogs but you didn't care a bit)

"Haa toh mujhe darr lagta tha...kahi mujhe aapki liye feelings aa gyi toh Aryan ka kya hoga?"

(Yes, so I was scared... What will happen to Aryan if I develop feelings for you?)

"Aryan duniya ke liye mar chuka tha ye sirf uski kismat thi ki usne wo flight miss kar di, lekin tum aur tumhare selfish excuses. Mujhe afsos hota hai tumse pyar karke" he said and she looked down listening his last line then he further added

(Aryan had died for the world, it was just his luck that he missed that flight, but you and your selfish excuses. I feel terrible for loving you)

"Isse achha kash tum uske paas hi khush reh paati toh mai bhi move on jaldi kar paata" he said and turned his face again but inside he doesn't want her to leave because of his poor heart.

(I wish you could have stayed with him so that I could move on sooner)

"Mai uske sath bhi khush nhi reh paati kyuki Maine aapko hurt Kiya hai" she said and put her head on his shoulder. He can't hold her because his hand is on his stomach wound.

(I can never be happy with him even because I hurt you so much)

He was seeing the rain from the window while she was thinking again and again that how Siddharth fell with her to save her. How he always prioritise her in everthing. Slowly slowly her tears again formed in her eyes but now she doesn't want to cry. So she is holding them back. Now she decided what she has to do when they will came out from this problem.

Whereas Siddharth was seeing her with side eyes from time to time but after sometime her breathing get slow means she slept. In sleep she hugged him from side properly and both were feeling more relaxed because of their body warmth. He has never been in any relationship so his heartbeat is racing feeling her close. How he wants to live moment like this before. But she never considers his feelings in her despairs.

To be continued...

90 votes ❤️

Complete the goals of chapter 53 & 54 to unlock the next part.

Double update 👍

I guess I will update the next chapter day after tomorrow. But maybe tomorrow too if goals will be completed.