Chapter - 55.

Oo God, finally I got time to write the chapters after Rakshabandhan. Sorry for inconvenience.

Thank you for 110+ votes on last chapter🤩

Continuation....

Next morning,

Avneet stirred and snuggled into her pillow but soon she realised that she and Siddharth were stuck in the problem nor here for vacations.

She opened her eyes instantly to find herself on him which made her blush unknowingly. And his eyes were still closed to her relief otherwise he will definitely shout at her.

She kissed his forehead very lightly and her eyes go wide.

"I don't know what is happening to me" She thought cupping his face lightly. Then again last night flashed in her mind.

She stood up. After making her saree, she saw the weather from the window. It was pleasant morning if they were not in this condition.

She was about to open the door but then thought to wake up him first.

"Siddharth" she jerked him but he didn't budge which made her tense.

She sprinkled water on his face and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Thank God aap thik hai" she said and tears formed in her eyes. He nodded slowly and she hugged him while sobbing.

(Thank God You are okay)

"Avneet...I guess you have fever?" He said in weak voice making her shock that he is still worried for her.

"No I am fine, it just mild fever because of weather change" she said and broke the hug. He stood up and checked his wound in light after removing the cloth piece of her saree.

She closed her eyes and felt more guilty that they are in such condition because of her.

Then, he took his shirt to wear. She wanted to help him but he didn't ask so she was just standing behind him.

He about to bent to took his blazer but she was fast to took it and make him wear it. She was seeing him but he was not which made her bad but this is because of her karma. She remembered when he used to help her, she always tried to avoid eye contact.

"I can do everything myself, you don't have to do anything for me" he said and jerked off her hands slowly from his blazer last button. She bite her inner cheeks and nodded.

Both came down. He was searching network in his phone.

"Had hai yaha bilkul network nhi hai" he said in frustration. While she was seeing all around.

(There is no network here at all)

"Jungle mei tower koun lagata hai" she said and he glared her, she kept her finger on her lips.

(So who will plant tower in the forest)

"Tum aggar mobile lekar aati toh shayad humari musibat thodi Kam hoti" he said and she shook her head.

(If you bring your mobile then maybe we had less problems)

"Koi fark nhi padta kyuki mere mobile mei recharge nhi hai" she said and started dragging then bit her lips nervously.

(No, nothing can change because I don't have recharge in my phone)

Before he said anything, her eyes fell on a lichi tree.

"Siddharth...see" She said while running towards the tree.

"Kaha fas gya Mai" he said in frustration and his stomach growled.

(Where I stuck?)

"Bhook toh mujhe kal shaam se lagi hai"

(I am hungry from yesterday evening)

She jumped and pulled the bunch bit he snatched from hand and sat down on the rock while eating.

She saw him with smile and giggled but he ignored her. She jumped to pluck more then sat beside him.

"Siddharth ek baat puchu?" She said while eating 2 pieces at once.

(Can I ask something?)

"No" he said while eating his last piece and she rolled her eyes then...

Meanwhile with their family

They all are at hospital while vihaan and Kabir went to find sidneet.

Shailesh got his consciousness few minutes ago and asked about his wife from the nurse.

Kamini entered to see her husband quickly but he was still closing his eyes.

"Aapko sabkuch pata tha par phir bhi aapne ye sab hone Diya" Shailesh said when he sensed her presence. He was very hurt.

(You know all things but still you let this happen)

She lowered her eyes...

To be continued...

95+ votes ❤️