Chapter - 56.

Continuation.....

"Siddharth ek baat puchu?" She said while eating 2 pieces at once.

(Can I ask something?)

"No" he said while eating his last piece and she rolled her eyes then wiped his mouth from corner of her saree. But he pushed her hand.

"Don't do these things. I will not melt over these" he hissed but she looked other side.

"I know and I am not doing anything to get your attention" she said and stood up but turned her face towards him.

"Siddharth please can we live like a couple for once at least until we are here...please I swear I will do everything as you say after this" she said holding his hands and he nodded being perplexed seeing her tears.

He is a soft hearted person who can't see anyone crying moreover he loves her so obviously he can't see her tears.

"I hope I am not doing anything wrong" he thought while she hugged him tightly.

She broke the hug and smiled brightly. She knew that he will never forgive her because of her past acts. So why not make few memories before they apart.

"I guess hume chalna chahiye" he said being uncomfortable from her continuous gaze. And she nodded happily.

As soon as he took a step forward, he felt dizzy and stumbled on his foot but she hold his palm quickly.

After walking very far they both were very tired but found nothing.

"Sab meri wajah se ho rha hai" she said while holding his hand tightly.

(It's all because of me)

But he shook his head

"Tum jan-bujhkar thode giri thi" he said while moving forward.

(You didn't fall down deliberately)

"But...

"I think we will find a village or something very soon" he said cutting off her sentence and she nodded.

After sometime,

"Avneet I guess we can get help from there" he said happily seeing the smoke from far.

Both increased their speed but they are still far and because of trees they both can't see everything clearly.

After a walk of approx 15 mins, they saw a village. Again sun setting down. It was evening.

But an old man saw them, who was sitting under the trees with few people.

"Jungle ke rashte aaye ho?" both nodded and that old man called a person named Hari.

(You came from the forest path?)

"Swagat hai aap dono ka...ye yaha ke mukhiya hai" Hari came towards Sidneet and pointed old man as mukhiya.

(Welcome both of you...he is the head here)

"Kya hum ek call kar sakte hai....taaki apne pariwar walo ko bata sake" Siddharth said but he shook his head.

(Can we make a call...to tell my family)

"Dekhiye yaha network problem hai toh call karna mushkil hoga, aap dono aaj yaha ruk jaaye kal yaha se sheher chale jaana" he said and Siddharth looked at Avneet who nodded slightly.

(See, there is a network problem here, so it will be difficult to call, both of you stay here today and go to the city tomorrow)

Mukhiya took them to their house.

"Arey Siddharth beta aapko toh chot lagi hai" mukhiya said when he noticed Sid's behaviour. He was in pain.

(Siddharth beta you are so hurt I guess)

"Haa baba bahut chot lagi hai yaha koi doctor honge kya?" Avneet said instantly and mukhiya's wife came there.

(Yes Baba, he is very hurt, will there be any doctor here?)

"Aap hi dono shehar se aaye hai?" She said and a maid Behind her came with water.

(You both came from town?)

Both are very thirsty so they gulped in once. After little chit-chat.

Doctor came to check him and mukhiya showed them a guest room.

Doctor prescribed some tablets and ointment. Luckily he has wallet so have money too.

After sometime, a maid called them for dinner. And give them fresh clothes to change.

"You can change I will wait" Siddharth said and she nodded

She came back and saw he was trying to apply that ointment, she snatched the ointment from his hand.

"Can't you wait?" She said angerly and started applying it. He hissed in pain and she started blowing air on his wound.

He was just seeing her.

Meanwhile this side

Vihaan and Kabir found his car but their is no trace of them.

"Ye dono chale kaha gye?" Vihaan said stomping his foot and Kabir peeked the height of chasm.

(Where did they both go?)

"Vihaan Bhai...

To be continued....

100 votes ❤️