Chapter - 60.

Yeah, I republished it. Because many of you not satisfied with the chapter. I am extremely sorry for that.

Continuation....

Siddharth was staring at her while blushing when she was applying ointment. She was feeling his strong gaze on herself which making her blush too.

She purposely applying slowly to take more time to be with him. And he knows this. She raised her head to find he was seeing her without blinking his eyes so she shifted more close to him.

But he turned his face realising their closeness. She sadly lowered her eyes and hugged him. Both of them close their eyes in each other's embrace.

***

Kabir and Vihaan was in another guest room and thinking something.

"Kya aap bhi wohi soch rhe hai jo mai soch raha hu??" Kabir taking his attention.

(Are you thinking the same thing as I am?)

"Tu kya soch rha hai ye mujhe kaise pata hoga??" Vihaan said

(How do I know what you're thinking?)

"Baat toh sahi hai" kabir said while nodding.

(Yeah you are right)

"Bakwas band kar" vihaan said and he nodded while laughing but both are thinking what will happen when they return to their home.

(Stop your nonsense)

Meanwhile with Siddharth

He get to know that a big fair is going to be held here in occasion of Sawan. He was sitting outside with Mukhiya and his few people.

While ladies were also talking while doing their work.

There is hustle bustle of people who was preparing for the fair. They all are laughing and enjoying.

And our Avneet was lost in her husband who started playing with small children.

Avneet doesn't know what force of him pulling her towards him. She is not in her control after yesterday's events.

Infact in office too, he took stand for her. There were no ending of his kindness, love, affection towards her.

She is feeling so embarassed about her starting behaviour but she was blind that time and behaved like bitch.

But for now she is happy that he is with her. He never leaved her if she would share her past, problem, insecurities then today they would be a happy couple. But she done blunder ignoring him, his feelings, hurting him to that extent that he has to sign divorce papers too.

Siddharth felt someone is staring at him, he looked at that side and Avneet got caught. She didn't expected him to turn this suddenly.

She looked at down immediately controlling her blush.

He found her behaving weird from last few days. But ignored her. He knows she wants to give this relationship a chance. But his self respect is stopping him.

He can't forget that Avneet will ran away if Aryan wasn't bound in his new responsibility. She didn't value him that time and now behaving like she is deeply love with him.

He wanted to forgive her and ofcourse he loves her so much. But he can't be with her atleast not now.

Avneet was taking care of his every small needs. Even he has doubt she is the same girl who ignored him like that?

At night...

She was lying one side of the bed but seeing him sleeping. She didn't know why she is behaving like a crazy person. He turned and faces towards her in sleep which makes her happy.

She shifted close to him slowly slowly. And held his hand in hers. She scooted more close that her nose touched with him.

He opened his eyes feeling hot breathe on his face and just got shocked.

"Are you drunk or what??" He said while quickly getting up. He was in deep sleep but she break it. She shook her head in no immediately.

And he went out in corridor irritatedly. She bite her inner cheeks to stop herself from crying.

"Why can't you behave Avneet??" She said to herself and....

To be continued.....

95 votes ❤️