1.7 | Ballet Studio

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

Ellory took a steady breath before she did a pirouette, letting her body twirl freely in the quiet of the studio she was in. She was so lost in her dancing that she hadn't spotted the person standing in the doorway watching her in awe. "You are very talented," The man spoke, a French accent teasing at the words that startled Ellory. She stopped and looked at him with a shy expression, he smiled widely as he stepped further into the room. "Thank you but I'm only a beginner," Ellory replied to him, a slight British accent burning on her tongue from the years she had spent in England. "Well, then, it's a natural talent," The man replied to her with a bright grin.

"I'm Ellory," Ellory introduced herself politely. "My name is Raphael," Raphael replied to her, he took her outstretched hand and kissed it delicately. "Pleasure," Ellory told him. "No, the pleasure is all mine, dear," Raphael responded to her, Ellory chewed on her bottom lip as Raphael admired her. "I usually dance alone but I am in need of a dance partner for a show I'm leading in, perhaps you could assist me," Raphael asked her. "I would be honoured to do so," Ellory replied to him before the two began discussing the steps, Ellory picking it up quickly helping Raphael perfect his own steps; the two becoming closer in those hours they spent together.

Despite Raphael clearly being a few "years" older than Ellory, physically, she couldn't help the way her eyes always found him in a room. The man made her feel things she had never felt before and he always made her the centre of his attention. Ellory knew she was falling for him, her mind felt lighter when she was with him. Alice and Rosalie had teased their little sister but ultimately, they were happy to see her experiencing love like she deserved. Jasper, Emmett and Edward were more protective but they were happy for her too. And though they held reservations about the human, her joy seemed to outshine the concerns; perhaps that was their mistake.

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

Ellory leaned by the window in the hotel room, her arms were crossed while Alice and Jasper sat on the couch with Bella standing a small distance from the couple. "Uh!" Alice suddenly gasped, Ellory turned over to her and watched carefully. "What is it? What do you see?" Jasper asked her, his voice used to keep her vision focused. "The tracker... he just changed course," Alice told them despite her eyes staring off into the distance. "Where would it take him, Alice?" Jasper questioned her. "Mirrors, a room full of mirrors," Alice spoke as Jasper puts a piece of paper in front of Alice and a pencil in her hand; Alice draws very fast as Ellory approaches.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain," Bella commented. "Uh, she sees the course the people are on while they are on it. They change their minds, the visions change," Jasper explained further, Bella nodding in understanding. "Yeah, so the... course the tracker's on now is gonna lead him to... a ballet studio?" Bella asked as she looked at Alice's drawing. "You've been here?" Alice asked, free from the visions hold. "I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch just like that," Bella informed them. "Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked her with concern in his eyes. "Yeah," Bella told him as her phone rang, "Edward, you okay?"