2.4 | New School

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

When Ellory and Sorrento's plane touched down in New York, Carlisle had been there awaiting their arrival and he had happily accepted his daughters embrace while Sorrento grabbed their bags and greeted Esme who was happy to see the nomad vampire again. "How are you doing, baby girl?" Esme asked Ellory as they hugged, Sorrento shaking Carlisle's hand. "I'm doing a lot better, Ren has helped me a lot," Ellory answered her with a small smile. Esme cupped her daughters cheeks, the younger vampire admired the softened expression in her eyes; she always made Ellory feel special and loved.

"Come on, we gotta show you the studio apartment we've rented and you two need to get ready for your first day of school," Esme informed the two, Sorrento's head lifted so fast Ellory was sure if he was human he'd have whiplash. "School!? I have to go as well?" Sorrento asked as they all began heading out of the airport and towards Carlisle's car. "Yes, Sorrento. You both have to keep up appearances. Siblings," Carlisle answered Sorrento who smiled hearing that, he cleared his throat unnecessarily as he spoke, "You've classed me as your son?" Carlisle noticed the shy way Sorrento spoke, "Of course, Ren. You're family and I see you as my son."

Sorrento was certain that if he were human, he would cry hearing that Carlisle accepted him as a son. Sorrento had many flaws and one of those was his diet, he couldn't live off of the vegan diet for too long due to the way his gifts functioned along with the way the venom had affected him. He had been drained of blood during his transition, that caused his desire for blood to be stronger than that of normal vampires. He had a lot more blood on his hands than anyone in the Olympic Coven which is why he decided a life as a nomad would be a better choice. But being a nomad meant being alone, he never really had a family of any sort.

And yet here he was being welcomed as a member of the Cullens, he should have expected it due to the person that Carlisle Cullen was but it still shocked him to be so openly welcomed. Ellory knew this, she linked her arm with his and smiled brightly up at him before they got into the Cullen's BMW. "Well, at least I can finish up my Junior year without any troubles," Ellory told her parents, they laughed. "And you've jinxed us," Sorrento teased dramatically. "Oh shut up," Ellory lightly shoved him which made him chuckle at her. Esme watching the two interact, her dead heart swelled seeing the light back in her youngest daughters eyes.

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

The first day of school came around and Ellory had decided to match the aesthetic of Cher from Clueless at this new school. She loved that in her immortal life she could portray any character or their aesthetics; In one life she'd be a loner goth who always wore black and then in another she'd be this bubbly girl sworn to wear pink with space buns for her hair. It was something she enjoyed greatly and no matter what role she would play, she would always make sure to be herself in between. Immortality meant you had to create your own entertainment through the chaos and drama of society and its new eras; Sorrento had taught her that.