2.5 | Alice's Visit

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

Three months had gone by since Ellory and Sorrento had moved to New York to live with Carlisle and Esme. Sorrento and Jasmine were officially together, the two overly affectionate and barely inseparable causing Ellory, Jack and Holly to find the sight both gross and adorable. Jack had verbally stated his irritation that he and Ellory were not mates as he had come to adore the blonde and her smile, their friendship was something they were glad to stick to. However, at the current moment on a Saturday morning, Ellory was cleaning up the apartment when the door opened.

"ALICE!?" Ellory shrieked happily before speeding over to her and wrapping her arms around her. It wasn't often that the Cullens were all separated so Ellory missed her siblings greatly and seeing Alice was something she hadn't been expecting nor had she been expecting her to show up without Jasper with her. "Where's Jas?" Ellory asked her as she pulled out of the hug. "He's with Carlisle at the moment but he'll be here soon. He's eager to see his little sister again," Alice replied to her with a wide smile on her face, "So you met the Highmores?" Ellory rolled her eyes, she knew Alice would have had a vision of them.

Ellory and Alice spent time catching up on each other's lives while they finished cleaning up the place. By the end of it, they were sitting on the couch with daytime tv playing in the background. "Wait, when you were in Italy, you caught a scent that was... appetising but not in a "I want to drain their blood" kind of way?" Alice asked Ellory who sighed and leaned back against the couch. "Pretty much... it was like... the smell of sugar cookies that my mom made when I was young mixed with... the fresh smell of peppermint and... blood," Ellory expressed to Alice as she envisioned the scent, her dead heart began racing due to her ability and she had to push it all away.

Her eyes turned to Alice who was clearly smirking with a knowing glint within her eyes, the sight made Ellory narrow her own gaze at her sister. "What do you know?" Ellory asked Alice. "You'll find out," Alice teased as the front door unlocked, Carlisle and Jasper walking in the door before Ellory could question Alice further. Ellory jumped up and rushed over to Jasper who instantly pulled her into his arms, his head resting on her own. "I missed you," Jasper whispered to his little sister, she smiled tearfully at his words and tightened her arms around him as she replied, "I missed you too, Jas." Carlisle and Alice shared a fond smile at the sight of the siblings and their bond.

The family had spent time together talking and laughing despite the family not being all together. They had heard that Rosalie and Emmett had met a young girl in need of help and they would be bringing her to Carlisle in hopes that he could help her and the situation she was dealing with. It was a nice thing to hear that the family would be coming together again excluding Edward whose whereabouts was completely unknown to the family per his own request and wishes. Ellory was eager to introduce her siblings to the Highmore trio hoping that maybe they could be accepted into the family coven such as Sorrento has been.