Chapter - 62.

Continuation......

Siddharth took strides towards her while Mukhiya was still noticing him and he knows this. That's why he gave her fake smile. She was confused seeing him beside her.

He held her from shoulder and moved towards different Shops. And she literally stopped at bangles shop. Colourful bangles attract her the most.

"You can buy" he said then saw Mukhiya finally started talking with others.

"I will pay back" she whispered which made him angry. He was about to hold her arms but saw Mukhiya's wife coming towards them.

He closed his eyes in frustration. And took bangles.

"Samjh nhi aata sab log apna kaam kyu nhi karta" he said irritatedly taking her hand and made her wore bangles

"Samjh nhi aata sab log apna kaam kyu nhi karta" he said irritatedly taking her hand and made her wore bangles. She didn't understand but lowered her eyes then Mukhiya's wife came towards them. So she understands that he is doing everything to show them.

(I don't understand why everyone doesn't do their work.)

She saw her wrist cladded with different colours of bangles which make her smile.

"Thank you" she said but he ignored it. Vihaan and Kabir also saw this.

Like this, they all enjoy till evening. Avneet was silent all the time. And Siddharth was irritatedly doing everything to show village people that they are a happy couple.

At night,

Siddharth laid down on the bed, he was very tired and in the morning they had to go back to their home. The bathroom door opened and he closed his eyes immediately.

Avneet came out from the bathroom and saw him sleeping. She took steps towards him slowly and pecked his forehead which made him conscious.

"I am really very sorry Siddharth. I didn't think about anything at that time. I was wrong but I ignored you not because I hated you, yes in starting I was afraid but then your kind gestures pulled me like hell towards you. And I don't want to fall for you so I disrespected you, ignored you, started running away from you, lied to you, lied to our families. Because I was not ready to accept you in my life. I always thought Aryan was my first and last love. Yes you were right, I thought to run away from all of you. But Aryan made me realise that love is not everything when he chooses Divya over me. And now I don't have any right to Aryan. That night I realised that I did everything wrong with you. I wish I could flow in flows and fall in love with you before meeting him. After clearing everything with Aryan then I thought to give our relationship a chance, because I never worked on our relationship. Only you were trying and I was only hurting you. But I realised very late. And now you started to hate me. I am trying but I think you don't need me anymore. You are right, you should think about your future. I will not disturb you anymore" She said everything slowly while cupping his face and again kissed her forehead.

Then she laid down on the floor, to sleep. He opened his eyes with tears. I just want to hug her but control himself. He knows he is punishing her now. Yes, she made a mistake. But no one is perfect in the World...right? Moreover the human being is an effigy of mistakes.

Avneet also slept with tears in her eyes.

Next day,

They all left for home the next morning. Here Avneet's parents are still in Siddharth's home. Because after discharge, Rajvir suggested both of them to live in their home until Siddharth and Avneet come back. They agreed on their insistence.

At evening

Kabir and Vihaan entered first and then Siddharth but they didn't find Avneet.

"Avneet" kamini said when she noticed her saree behind Siddharth.

Avneet was afraid to come here, because she didn't had answer to their questions. And Siddharth knows this.

Vaishali looked at them and stood up then hugged Siddharth quickly.

"Thik toh hai tu" vaishali cupped his face and he nodded but his eyes were still on her.

Avneet stood there tears in her eyes, and Shailesh and kamini were also stood there.

"Papa" she whispered but he turned his face. But kamini couldn't control herself more and hugged her. Tears started falling from her eyes.

Someone pulled her from kamini's embrace and about to slap her but...

To be continued....

95 votes ❤️ on this chapter and previous chapter to unlock next part.

(Last night I came home after 10pm, so I couldn't double update. I will try today)