Chapter - 63.

Continuation.....

"Papa" she whispered but he turned his face. But kamini couldn't control herself more and hugged her. Tears started falling from her eyes.

Someone pulled her from kamini's embrace and about to slap her but Siddharth held the person's hand in air.

(So the person is Vaishali, Siddharth's mom)

"Mom" Siddharth said and rest people kept their hand on their mouth. Vaishali is a very sweet person. She is expressive but doesn't like violence.

"Tu abhi bhi ise bacha Raha hai??" Vaishali looked at her disgust. And Siddharth slowly leave her hand. And cupped her face.

(You are still saving her??)

"Mom, you are not like this. You are the sweetest mom. Please" he said and his mother started crying.

Then she looked at her "kya Kami reh gyi thi humare pyar mei Jo tune mere bete ke sath itna bura Kiya??" Avneet was silently crying lowering her head.

(What was missing in our love that you behaved so badly to my son??)

"Mujhe starting se lagta tha kuch toh thik nhi hai but Maine nazarandaz Kiya. Mujhe laga agar koi problem hogi toh tum khud aaougi par mujhe kya pata tha tumhen mere bete se problem hai. Ab mujhe samjh aa rha hai kyu Ye apne saare kaam khud karta tha, office se late aata tha taaki tumhe mere bete ki shakal nhi dekhni pade. You know what tum mere bete ko deserves hi nhi karti" she shouted, and avneet closed her eyes because his mother is saying each and everything right.

(I always had a feeling that something was not right from the beginning, but I ignored it. I thought if there was a problem, you would come to me yourself, but I had no idea that you had a problem with my son only. Now I understand why he used to do all his work himself, come home late from the office so that you wouldn't have to see the face of my son. You know what, you don't deserve my son)

Again vaishali took step towards her but Siddharth came infront of her.

"Mom, bs ho gya aap chaliye apne kamre mein" he stopped his mother to say more things. And hugged her.

(Mom, now stop it...let's go in your room)

"Bolde chali jaaye ye ladki yaha se kyuki Mai isse bahut gussa hai....isne sabko dhoka diya hai" she said angrily while still crying.

(Told her to go this girl, I am very angry with her. She played with our emotions)

"I am sorry Siddharth ye sabkuch meri wajah se hua. Meri galtiyo ki saza tujhe mil gyi" she said and broke the hug.

(This is all my mistake and you got the punishment of my mistakes)

"Tumhare pass 10 mins hai apna saara saman pack Karo aur chali jao Siddharth ki life se humesha ke liye" vaishali said to her while wiping own tears.

(You have 10 mins to pack your things and go far away from my Siddharth's life)

Her parents didn't had any words to stop her from insulting her daughter. Because they both know Vaishali is right in her point of view. And moreover she loved her like her own daughter, so she has every right to get angry.

Avneet entered inside his room and started crying while packing her clothes. She remembered each and every thing that how he treated her and how she treated him.

"Mom is right, mujhe Siddharth ki life se chale jaana chahiye. Wo toh kitne acche hai aur maine unko pareshan Kiya hua hai" she said while wiping her tears.

(I should go away from Siddharth's life. He is so nice and I am only troubling him)

She took a pic of him. And within 10 mins, she came down with her bag.

Shaliesh joined his hands infront of Rajvir while lowering his head.

"Meri beti ne jo bhi kiya wo bahut galat Kiya par ho sake use maaf kar dijiyega" Shailesh said while crying too and behind Kamini was also joining her hands.

(Whatever my daughter did was very wrong but please forgive her if possible)

Kabir and Vihaan were standing in the corner but the first time they are feeling bad for Avneet.

"Bhai mujhe toh accha nhi lag raha ye sab"

(Brother, I don't like all this)

"Toh tujhe kya lagta hai Siddharth kaisa lag raha hoga?" Vihaan said and both looked at eachother sadly.

(So what do you think Siddharth would be feeling?)

Avneet and her parents started going towards the main door but vaishali stopped them.

"Ye sign nhi karogi toh mere beta ka tumse picha kaise chootega?" Vaishali showed her divorce papers.

(If you don't sign, then how will my son get free from you)

Avneet took the paper and vaishali took the pen from Siddharth's pocket and forwarded to her.

With shivering hands, she held the pen and looked at him and tried to sign but....

To be continued....

100 votes ❤️

Was Vaishali very harsh with Avneet?

Tomorrow I will publish Chapter 1 of season 2 of Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta😊