Chapter - 64.

Continuation.....

Avneet took the paper and vaishali took the pen from Siddharth's pocket and forwarded to her.

With shivering hands, she held the pen and looked at him and tried to sign but his pen was not working.

Vaishali snatched the pen and saw it was broken. Then, he took the pen from Rajvir's pocket and gave it to her.

Avneet saw him last time but he turned his face silently. And finally she sighed the papers.

Vaishali checked them and Avneet went out with her parents.

They all sprinted towards their respective rooms and vihaan went in Kabir's room. He knows right now Siddharth want space.

***

Avneet entered in her home, her dad is not talking to her nor her mom is saying anything.

Avneet sat on the sofa. And just after few minutes. His dad come while packing his bag.

And from behind her mother is screaming. She turned quickly and came infront of her dad.

"Papa"

"Don't dare to call me. I am not your father anymore"

"Please Shailesh listen to me" her mother begged but he jerked off her hands.

"What kamini?? When you know everything from starting then why you didn't told anything to me. I can understand she must be afraid because I always behaved strict with her but you??"

"Shailesh I get to know that boy is alive on her wedding day. In just few hours, baarat was about to come. Then, how I suppose to disclose everything to you suddenly"

"And why you don't tell me before??" Shaliesh shouted

"His plane was crashed and we all think that he is dead except your daughter. I always understand her to move on but she...."

"Stop it, This is all because of you. You are responsible for all these. Basically you both cheated me but you more" Shailesh said and tears rolled down from his eyes.

Avneet was stood there in corner, just because of her. All of them are fighting.

"I really think that Avneet will understand everything after marriage. And from Siddharth's behaviour, I was sure that he would have given her time but I didn't know that my daughter was this much crazy for that boy. I just wished the best for her Shailesh" Kamini said while crying putting her head on his chest.

At last, Shailesh hugged her and both cried but Avneet dashed to her room.

She didn't ate her dinner and locked herself in room. Shailesh was tense for Avneet.

He knows Avneet handled everything with immaturity but parents can't leave their children in difficulty.

Kamini also realised that she also done wrong thinking her daughter is smart enough to manage everything alone. But Avneet really managed everything alone that no one is on her side.

Shailesh and kamini both went to her room to talk and the plate of food.

But both get shocked to see.....

***

Siddharth was little restless and sitting alone on terrace, after sometime he felt someone sat beside him.

He turned to see his dad, Rajvir hugged him tightly and he started crying.

After crying session, Rajvir gave his handkerchief to him.

"Sorry dad I was...

"It's okay Siddharth, boys can cry too" he said and he nodded sadly.

Rajvir cupped his face "Siddharth you are still disturbed why??"

"Dad, I don't know but I felt in these two days Avneet is completely not at fault. She is immature" he said in low voice.

"Then, what you want to do??" Rajvir said and he looked at his father.

"Don't worry Siddharth, I will handle your mother. Just tell me what you want to do. I will support you in your every decision" his dad assured him and Siddharth hugged him tightly.

"Dad I....

To be continued....

100 votes ❤️