CHAPTER 8♡

""Please let go of me, Shreyansh, you're hurting me,"" Arya said between sobs. Shreyansh was gripping her hands tightly, leaving his fingerprints on her skin, while he marched angrily towards their mansion, dragging her along. Arya pleaded with him,

"Shreyansh, please release my hand," as she felt her bones under strain.

"You have no idea what real pain feels like. This is nothing compared to the agony you've put me through," he retorted, shooting her a menacing look as they walked down a dimly lit corridor. Arya, terrified of the darkness, whispered,

"I'm scared," placing her hand on his. Ignoring her fear, Shreyansh led her to a room, flung open the door, and pushed her inside, causing her to tremble in dread.

", don't even think about leaving me or running away from me starting today,"

Shreyansh said in a serious tone as he looked at her tear-filled eyes. The room was pitch black, with only the light from Shreyansh's phone illuminating her face. Arya, filled with fear, approached him, pleading, "Please don't leave me here."

"You deserve punishment, you have to face the consequences of your actions, Arya. I try to minimize the trouble for you, but you keep pushing me," he thought to himself, feeling the weight of her teary eyes. Despite the pain he felt, he didn't show it on his face and left after locking the room, leaving Arya pleading at the door,

"Shreyansh, please don't leave me here, I'm scared of the dark....
He totally ignored her squeaky voice and just walked off. Arya kept banging on the door and yelling to open it, but no one answered...

Looking around the room, she couldn't find a trace of light, making her even more scared, and her breathing quickened out of fear.

" please open the door?' she managed to say, her eyes welling up with new tears.

Meanwhile, Shreyansh sat in the room with a bottle of liquor in front of him, pouring wine into a glass and drinking to numb the pain in his heart. He would have moments where he felt like never letting Arya go and punishing her severely for all she had done, but then his heart would overpower his urge to hurt her, and his hands would start shaking.

"prem mein itanee bebas kyon ho jaate Looking around the room, she couldn't find a trace of light, making her even more scared, and her breathing quickened out of fear. 'Can you please open the door?' she managed to say, her eyes welling up with tears.

'"Why do we become so helpless in love that those who cause pain to us, we struggle to hurt them?'" he mumbled, leaning his head against the chair....

Meanwhile, Arya was struggling to catch her breath in that dark room, feeling like she couldn't stay there for even a second longer. She was panting heavily, hoping that someone would come and rescue her from that place.

Shreyansh, who was busy drinking, was interrupted by Vihaan.

" 'What the hell are you doing?' "Vihaan shouted upon seeing him with a drink. Hearing Vihaan's voice, Shreyansh glanced at him but remained silent as he sipped his wine.

"'I'm asking you something, Shreyansh. What the hell are you doing?"' Vihaan scolded him, taking the bottle from his hand.

" 'Can't you see I'm drinking? Please, just let me drink,"' Shreyansh snapped, grabbing the wine bottle back from Vihaan. However, Vihaan was a step ahead and snatched the bottle from Shreyansh, throwing it away and shattering it into pieces...

Wtf dude !! Shreyansh glared at him but kept sitting on his chair

, "what's up with drinking?'  " vihaan asked but Shreyansh just ignored him and looked away. Vihaan raised his voice,