CHAPTER 9♡

Pandit ji told Shreyansh to fill Vermilion in the demand of Arya  following which Shreyansh fulfilled Arya's demand.

While filling vermilion in her demand, some vermilion fell on her nose...
She closed her eyes while a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

From today you both are husband and wife "Pandit ji said... giving his blessings to them
..

Long tears escaped from her eyes she looked at Shreyansh who was looking at her with a devil's smirk...

"Welcome to hell wifey " he rumored in her ear.

Both of them stood up from the pavilion and started taking blessings from their elders.....

Only then do both of them move toward Vihaan and Kunal.

Vihaan eye's softer seeing Arya's crying face But he did not let his emotions show on his face and again made a harsh face...

"Congratulations to both of you " Kunal wished them and hugged Shreyansh.

.
.
.
.
Start preparing for the reception party also, the party is this evening and I have invited a special guest. He must come... he said and went from there while dragging Arya with him...

He pushed her inside the room and closed the door from inside while taking long steps toward her, But she had no idea about this, she was standing with her back towards him, lost in her thoughts.....

He progressed towards her clutched her from back and nuzzled his face in her neck.

"Leave me "  your touch feels as if thorns are piercing my body, " she said Getting  up the beast inside him 

"You will have to accept my touch,  you will have to bear the pain and tears  Whatever I am going to give you in the coming time, so keep yourself ready. whether you wish to or not," he said in his risky voice and turned her face towards him grabbing her arms and smacking his lips against her kissing her, This kiss was neither furious nor loving...

In a way, Shreyansh has become addicted to her lips and he always finds some excuse to kiss her lips.

Things were going fine with the gentle kisses until Arya suddenly pushed him and took off running. As she tried to leave the room in her heavy wedding attire, Shreyansh started following her, and she made a dash for the balcony while telling him to back off. Shreyansh stayed silent, simply pouring himself a drink and watching Arya closely. He couldn't help but acknowledge how beautiful she looked with the vermillion and mangalsutra.

'"Now she's mine,"' he thought as he admired his wife.

Today, Shreyansh was looking at her with so much love in his eyes, admiring how beautiful she looked in her red wedding dress with light makeup accentuating her features. To him, she was like a goddess of beauty. He felt the urge to go to her, not out of desire, but out of pure love, wanting to hold her in his arms and gaze at her face closely. However, Arya, feeling scared of him, warned him by saying, '

"Don't come near me.' "Despite her plea, Shreyansh continued approaching her, prompting her to stand at the edge of the balcony and threaten,

" 'I said don't come near me, Shreyansh, or else I'll jump from here.'"

" then Jump  jaan " he said sipping his drink moving towards her

Arya's getting nervous and pulling herself back even further.

" 'Don't come near me, Shreyansh. I'm serious. I'll jump,' "she threatened him. '

"I'm serious too, jaan. Just jump",' he said as he took long steps toward her, making her breath hitched.