Peter Martinez

Nicole's POV

I knocked at my father's house for the first time to ask for some help, and he invited me to sit. As I sat down, her wife (not my mom) sat beside him.

"It's been a while, Nicole. You changed so much; what brought you here?" my father said.

"Father, I am here to ask you something. Can you lend me $10,000 so I can pay mom's hospital bill?"

As soon as I said that, his wife's eyes widen, and she shouts at me.

"How dare you come here and ask for some money?" she said.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't have anyone to ask for help," I said while controlling my anger.

"Get the hell out of my house!" My father's wife shouted.

"I know coming here is a bad idea," I say as I stand up, ready to walk out of their house.

My father insisted, but I'm too angry and resentful. As I stood up, my stepsister came out of nowhere and said,

"We will let you borrow the money you need" while smirking.

"What?!" her mother shouted.

"In one condition, if you marry Peter Martinez in my place, you're also the daughter of my father, so they won't argue with that," she replies.

"Peter Martinez, the black sheep, or so-called dirt bag of the Family Martinez?" I said.

"Exactly," my stepsister replied.

"Aww, my daughter is so smart," her mother said.

"No!" I answered.

"Do you want us to pay your mother's hospital bills?" my step-sister said

I looked at my father as he looked at me, like he's telling me to go for it because he can't win over his wife and my stepsister. I thought very much and reluctantly said

"Fine, as long as after the marriage you'll pay my mother's hospital bills."

"Then you have a deal," my stepsister said.

Narrators POV:

Nicole deeply sighs after that deal. She walked miles to get to her mother's hospital to check up on her; she didn't tell her mom about her going to her father's place or even the marriage. When she arrived at the hospital, she's way too tired and fell asleep, bent over her mother's bed.

Peters POV:

I just arrived in Canada for my marriage the other day. I asked my friend or, like, my assistant Kien, to give me the details and backgrounds of Nicole Anderson. I didn't know Mr. Anderson had two daughters; I thought I was marrying Emily Anderson, the younger daughter of Mr. Anderson.

"Kein! what's up?" I said

"Uhm nothing much just looking out on your company" Kein said.

"Btw can you give me the details and backgrounds of Nicole Anderson" I said

"Ohh Ms. Anderson?, is she the one you're marrying? I thought the one you'll marry is named Emily Anderson?" Kein said

"I thought so to, turns out Mr. Anderson have 1 more daughter that is a year older than Emily" I reply

"So Mr. Anderson has two daughters?!" Kein said

"Yeah don't shout dude look on the road" I said

"oh my bad, I'll give it to you as soon as possible" Kevin said

"Thanks Pal your the best" I happily said.

~END OF CHAPTER 1~

Chapter 2 will be uploaded on soon!