| 04 |

༊˚ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

"Are you kidding me?!" Fredrick let out a dramatic gsdp from the phone call. "Do I look like the one to make jokes?" I questioned, scribbling some designs on the sketch book. "Definitely not." He mumbled as I let out a sigh. "It's stressing me out. The wedding came out of nowhere and I didn't have enough time to sink down." I sighed, biting on my lips. "You don't need to sink it down when you're planning to break off the engagement." Fredrick added.

"I know but still.. I can't believe that my mom is making me visit London with that guy." I groaned at my own words. Just thinking about it was a headache itself. Meeting his family was entirely a different thing. Kim Taehyung has a huge family and for someone like me who was distant from her family most of her life, I couldn't understand the meaning of that word. "Are you even listening to me?" I questioned, hearing the other side of the call, silenced. "Oh! I'm here.. I actually have an amazing idea!"

"No." I muttered. "You didn't even hear it, ma Belle!" Fredrick whined at my words. "I don't want to end up in jail, Fred, so don't. Your ideas solve less of a problem and create more of them." I added. The guy let out a snicker before replying. "You don't have to do anything this time! Just bring him here!" He exclaimed as I crooked my brows. "What exactly are you planning?" I questioned. "Chill I'm not going to kill him, ma Belle!" The guy exclaimed.

"And that should assure me?" I asked. "God you question a lot, woman! I believe you have a flight to catch tomorrow so you should go to sleep! See you tomorrow, Ma Belle!" And then he hung up on me. I blinked my eyes, staring at the blank screen of my phone for a few seconds. Huffing out a breath, I throw the phone away and plop myself on the bed.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a very long day! Ugh!"

[ the next day ]

I could hear my mother's faint laughter echoing through our mansion as I made my way downstairs. My eyes narrowed, gaze dropping on the two figures sitting in a hall ; especially a certain man who was nodding his head at my mother's words. I cleared my throat, catching both of their attention. "Oh! There she is!" My mother exclaimed. "You're late." Taehyung claimed in his stern voice, glancing at his watch afterwards.

I internally rolled my eyes at him. I was only ten minutes late but he had to make it such a big deal. "Then you both really should not waste any time here." My mother smiled at him before leading us outside. Taehyung was walking further when my mother turned to face me. "You should use this time to get to know him more." She muttered. "And why are you wearing these heels?" She looked down at my feets.

"They go well with the dress." I muttered. "You really need to change that sense of fashion." She replied shortly as I twisted my lips and kept walking. Taehyung motioned for me to get inside the car before he opened the door. "Have a safe journey kids!" My mother beamed at us. "We'll take our leave." Taehyung stated, bowing his head at my mother. I expected him to sit beside the driver but that Impotent asshole slid in the backseat with me. I shut my eyes , feeling his cologne dominating our surroundings.