twelve

Warning: mature content.

━━━━━━━

He laid me on the bed slowly---- we were quiet as I helped him unbutton his sherwani and then kurta.

"I'm going to make sure you enjoy this." He whispered, in my ear. I blushed and smiled a little as I pushed his sherwani off. Throwing it carefully on the couch.

"We can do this later, if you're tired." He said.

"No.. no, I want to do this." I whispered.

"Do-do you want to?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. He pressed his lips on the skin that connects my jaw and ear, before nibbling on my earlobe.

I breathed out a moan and a whimper as I let my eyes close.

This feeling felt new. I would not have expected myself to allow Zaroon or anyone to touch me so intimately. So passionately.

I used to get annoyed by Zaroon even grabbing my wrist and now I just wished he'd continue to touch me for eternity.

His lips met mine once again in a euphoric kiss. I didn't need to get addicted to drugs. I only needed to get addicted to the taste of him. He was enough to make me intoxicated.

"Jannat. Jannat!" I ignored Zaroon's stern yells and continued to walk away from him.

He hated when I did that. Walking away without completing a conversation was his pet peeve.

But I didn't care.

He grabbed my wrist, his grip tight and he pulled me towards him. Immediately, disgust ran through my body and I glared at him.

"Kitni dafa mana kiya hai keh conversation khatam kiye bagair mat jaya karo." He said.
(I have told you a lot of times to not walk away without completing the conversation.)

"Aur maine tumhe kitni dafa mana kiya hai keh mujhe haath mai lagaya karo!" I exclaimed and pushed him away. He stepped back once, his glare hardening.
(And how many times have I told you not to touch me!)

"Ruksati keh baad toh mai haath lagaoga. Dekhta hoon, mujhe kede rakogi tab." He said and chills ran through down my spine.
(I will touch you after reception. I'll see, how you'll stop me.)

"Tum zara meri baat kaan khol ke sun lo. Ruksati toh mai kisi halat mai nahi hone dongi. Chaat se khud jaongi lekin tumhare kamre mainnahi rahongi." I said.
(You listen to my very carefully. I won't let reception happen at any cost. I will jump off the roof but not stay at your room.)

He threw his head back, laughing mockingly and sarcastically as if trying to get on my nerves and it was working.

"Agar tumhe lagta hai keh yeh sab tumhari baat manegein, toh tum bohut hi zyada ghalat ho." He said and jabbed his finger on my forehead.
(If you think that everyone will listen to you, then you are extremely mistaken.)

"Ugh!" I groaned, childishly, pushing his finger away and walking away as he laughed.

I let out a yelp at the overwhelming feeling and he covered my mouth quickly.

"Koi sun lega." He whispered and I blushed.
(Someone will hear.)

"Yeh sab cheezain hotel mai karni chahiye." He shook his head and I chuckled against his hand.
(We should do these things in a hotel.)

Tears were gathering in my eyes as my back arched. It was painful yet pleasurable. I was getting addictive to him, second by second.

I wondered if it was the same for him.

"You're so addicting, Jannat." He groaned.

"I never want to stop."

"Me neither." I whimpered, my eyes closing and tears running down to the side of my head.

"Ar-are you crying? Is-is it hurting? Should I stop?" He asked, his movements slowing and then stopping.

"No.. no. It's good pain." I smiled.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded. His movements were gentle at first like before. Gentle and slow until I ordered more faster.

As we both found our release in this beautiful journey, he goes limp ontop of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.

Our heart beat in unison, our body entangled and covered with bedsheet. It felt too good to be true. To beautiful to be real.

"It didn't hurt alot, right?" He asked, his voice low and tired.

"No.. no, it didn't." I smiled, truthfully.

He kissed me again and laid beside me, we both fell asleep in each other's arms as the moon blushed because of newly wed couple's night and glowed the whole night.